about pedals and behringer

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by satch_attack, Sep 22, 2007.

1. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

i was looking out for some good multi effect pedals ..but most of them are either too expensive or look like scaled down versions of their more expensive alternatives..So i decided to get a pa system..a behringer v-amp pro and also a fcb1010 midi-controller to change patches on the fly and modify all im real time parameters..if any of you have either heard one of these or used one ..do let me know your opinion on the overall tone which it offers..the toneworks ax3000g is costwise equivalent to the above rig ...so wat do u think is a better option for me ..

i am plannin to do a lotta recording (Xlr outputs on the vamp will come in handy here ) and i am mainly looking for a clean tone like Srv's and a lead tone like joe satriani's ..like in "always with me always with you" ..which of these will bring me closer to the tones i want ..

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Behringer Vamp has a pretty good processor.
    And I have heard ppl say its good value for the money.

Korg ax3000, no idea, but Korg1500 was great. If 3000 is really improved version of 1500, then I would've taken it.

Can't you run them side by side at your store?

3. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

actually..i have used the ax3000g and the ax1500g ..the only major difference between then is the wah..its way better on the ax3000g..overall..all the effects are pretty similiar..the distortion in the 3000 being a little more punchier and heavier..
    actually..i am goin to import it ..and i have neva seen anybody use a vamp pro here in india...so there is no way to test it out before buyin ..