About : OnStage Music Factory. Help !

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ethb, May 2, 2009.

1. ethb

ethb New Member

I found a nice guitar (Cort x6) at a nicer place (On Stage music factory) for nicest price (10k! , at least on web site; which says the price are subject to change :mad:), so i want to call em and check pricing.

1) Their website (ttp://www.onstage.co.in) lists contact numbers when dialed tell me "You cannot make this call" :annoyed:

Ph: 0120-2510330, 2510332
    Fax: 2510332

Does anyone have their contact ?

2)Has any one had any experience with On Stage Music Factory?

3) I read some where that their store in Noida has hundreds of guitars and two demo rooms !.Is that tru? :shock:

Can any one help?

2. Harsh Kumar

Harsh Kumar The Official IGT Jester

oh yeah baby, it's all true!!

3. unet

unet New Member

Dude they have awesome stuff at awesome prices at that store!

Makes bajaao look like crap.

4. ethb

ethb New Member

Doesnt make them the coolest store in India!!!? :nw:
    But how does a guy like me far away from this place contact them.they seem to be unreachable on all modern communications :think:

5. ethb

ethb New Member

yay !

Yay ! I found another dealer !:dance:

MusiciansMall.Cool site man.i had a big grin when i was checkin it out.best of all they sell Cort !

https://musiciansmall.in

6. Puneesh

Puneesh New Member

On Stage is one of the most reliable stores in Delhi. Plus, it does have a decent collection too. If you want to confirm the price, here are few telephone numbers that you can use: 9953937989, 9910661319 and 9899281676.

7. rishi_666

rishi_666 New Member

On Stage Delhi:- 011 298 12997, 011 29810536
    On Stage NOIDA:- 0120 251 0 330
    Great store and amazing stuff. Also the after sale service is awesome. Genuine, Honest although a bit expensive

8. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

you must've checked out any oder gtar dude....cort x6 is quite expensive...arnd 16k...

n a funny thing is that....at onstage it is of 16k....n my frnd bought it frm anyoder place @34k.....can u beat it??........?>>>> lmao....:)

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^^ he must have been a fool like urself.. nobody wanna beat that..

10. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

just shut up....n btw...whoz tellin u 2 beat it a**hole..fresh frm d oven....plz stop acting lyk a fool...posting deep shit words...stop insultin ppl...tereko bhi koi kar sakta hai...zyada mat ban..

11. Jimmy_Rage

Jimmy_Rage New Member

^^^uhhh... Scared to post on these forums

The Onstage Music Factory does not exist anymore... They had to shut it down because it was in the back of beyond and not enough people visited... Now they just have one store at Atta market in Noida and another at Lajpat Nagar... The Lajpat Nagar one is better if you're looking for guitars.

- Jimmy Rage

12. ethb

ethb New Member

I believe Reynolds (Bangalore, an old name here) and on stage have a new tie up here. A neat new showroom with demo room and a good selection of guitars for demo available too.Something bangalore always needed. But they have too few amps.

13. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

they're only in sector-18, sector-59, and lajpat nagar...

@jimmy_rage..
    rite yaar...nobody has d right 2 say a word or two...n if u say...there are a lot of sarcastic ppl arnd here...so beware of them!!

neways...ignore dem n move on...

14. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

^I believe Jimmy was being sarcastic too.

15. metalmonke

metalmonke New Member

everyone's a lil sarcastic...nobody can help it....hell yeah you can control it...

16. deepanbhowmick

deepanbhowmick New Member

I agree with Jimmy ... they hav the best place at lajpat nagar ...beside bharat musical store ( opposite and check it out samara Hundai ) showroom ..... its a decent place to get sm look for sm good guitars specilaly Ibanez and Jackson ... go and check it out

17. flood

flood New Member