About Guitar cases Help

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by getshorty80, Oct 1, 2006.

1. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Sorry to bother u guys again but as i said in my earlier post i am looking to buy a stand or a case which ever is good for me to have my guitars safe since i have a tansen strat copy as well as a LTD - MH 100 i still have it in a gig bag cause i couldnt carry a case while coming down from the UK. too many luggage(weight problem). So would like to know if the guitar case down in the Bajaao.com will fit my LTD if so i might want to get that or if there is anyother place where i can get one in chennai would be really great cause i am from chennai. do need suggestions. please. where can i get one and how much should it cost.

2. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

Hi,
    Nice to see you here again.No man theres no problem we are here to help whenever needed.Bajaao offers a 14 day replacement warranty.The return shipping would be at your cost though.Do confirm the things first.Acc to me it should fit as its just a normal super-strat shape right....??.Do get a Gator,theyr the best and do fit most of the shapes...but CONFIRM before placing an order.

Edited for a chmawl reajon :p

3. rohit

rohit New Member

devil he said he is from chennai.bajaao would ship it to chennai.but ask them about time taken for the transport.a gator hard case would cost you around 3k.

4. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hmmm

Thanks guys yeh so i checked the web page. it looks really good. So i need to check how long will it take for bajaao to ship to chennai right hmm will do. in the mean time the others could let me if there is any shops here in chennai to get the GATOR case- think some might do it.

So do u guys say the price is reasonable in bajaao cause never shopped with them.

thanks for the help and Devil man u are of much help will rep u when i get hold of the forum, i am never good in handling forums hahaha. sorry me being ignorent thats all.

and do check some of my stuff i uploaded in the soundclick.com have put the links in the forum. do check and tell me k. thanks 2 both man.