Abortion?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Menon

Menon New Member

Sniff...Sniff...I'm touched!!I'm glad you're empathetic..
    Cheerio
    Menon

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^thanx 4 the compliment. and for ur "wats happening wid IGT?" statement ...why dont u complain dat to mods....i did dat...but in vain. maybe u shud try.

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

wait a min, isn't dis thead bout abortion?

4. Seelan

Seelan Soldier Of Fortune

abortion is cruel .. but at the same time , if you really can't support the child , provide proper food , clothing , education and love , then its better to have it dead then have it alive but crying all the while

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i support abortion....

necessity and circumstance alone should determine whether the mother should go for it or not.

one should go ahead and have a child ONLY when is prepared from all angles (mentally, financially, matuirity wise and also physically - teen moms arnt really physically equipped for the ordeals of a pregnancy). if such is not the case, then abortion is a better option than giving birth to a child, whom you cant, take care of/ provide for/ be a responsible grown up parent of.

yes ofcourse, prevention would be a better option. and it is.

but then, even abortion is a sort of prevention - a last minute prevention - of an unwanted child.

raising a child is no joke and is not really (only) fun. it requires responsibility, commitment and basic resources. if the parents feel, they lack one or more of the above, even in the slightest, then they should go ahead and abort, rather than toying with a child's life.

no child deserves to have a 15 year old for a mom, or a mom who was impregnated by some stranger, or parents who cant even provide basic food-shelter-clothing to the child etc. the parents owe this little bit to the child. doing otherwise is cruel.

its like inviting a guest and then treating him shabbily. if the guest knew or had a say in this, he'd most likely have declined.

6. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

:nw: :nw: :nw: nice answer jammy.....practical thinking....

7. tejasi

tejasi Perfection Personified

@ FICTIONAL REALITY:
    How old are you? Are you married? Just curious...Let me know..

Editing what I wrote coz i just checked ur public profile and got my answers.

8. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

life is life even if it because of a rape.....thats my opinion...others may do what suits them!!

9. jessyto27

jessyto27 New Member

I think that is a very nice topic on my essay that should be pass next week. Abortion is an issue that evokes, on all sides, very strong feelings and judgments and very heated recriminations. If a family is so seriously abusive that it cannot be trusted with the best interest of a daughter with respect to abortion, then clearly it cannot be trusted governing her interests at all, and a judicial intervention is called for in any case.

10. jessyto27

jessyto27 New Member

I think that is a very nice topic on my essay that should be pass next week. Abortion is an issue that evokes, on all sides, very strong feelings and judgments and very heated recriminations. If a family is so seriously abusive that it cannot be trusted with the best interest of a daughter with respect to abortion, then clearly it cannot be trusted governing her interests at all, and a judicial intervention is called for in any case.

11. spydra

spydra New Member

in spam, we trust.

12. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

u got company :)

13. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

Now I've begun loving people here
    btw browniegurlie aint really around.......I wonder...if...if???!!!???

14. spydra

spydra New Member

browneyegurlie is the prettiest IGTer ever. Also, she broke my heart.

15. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

maybe she was a lesb***..

16. horsesmouth

^Now, now....the guy above might'nt like it?

17. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

i just mentioned a possibility.. one possibility can be that bjr (spy) made her hate guys..

18. spydra

spydra New Member

Nothing kills a conversation quite like lameness.

19. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

yes thats wat i was tryin to tell.. it was you !!!

20. horsesmouth

IGT had pretty gurls too?
    @__@
    Wow!