Abortion?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 23, 2005.

1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

ABORTION...... What's the need when there are contraceptives? Play safe ***.....

2. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

@light of erindi....there are a type of women 'condoms' ...i'm not going 2 give any info as it did sound very very weird! :eek::

3. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^Nice information.

4. browneyegurlie

i know i du apologise for it! i'll edit it now!

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz... it all started from abortion... and see till where it goes

6. Sanjay Mazumder

Hey that was really informative. Plzzzz don't edit it.

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

you have got the information now.. let him delete..

sry off topic

8. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^ it's not "him" but "her"......

9. Sanjay Mazumder

@browine, hey shouldn't have edited it. People will miss that......

10. browneyegurlie

i was called a him?! i'm upset:p
    lol i edited it now...u'll have 2 fill the people in with the info!

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

lolz... im sorry i was in hurry i typed it by mistake

my appologies..

12. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^Good......

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

that reminds me of a blonde joke..
    Blonde: The pills u have me do not work.
    Doctor: why?Di you get preg?
    Blonde: No, but they keep fallin off.

:p:

14. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^Good joke. But it didn't make me laugh.

15. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@all...thanx.

if you think logically, men are born dominanted and females r like dominee. its a nature's way of selection. if you see the wild side of the nature (read: animal kingdom) males are aggressive, dominanting ...coz there are several reasons like he has to protect his family, he has to fight the other male so dat he can actually mate wid the female (nature chose this way so dat the offspring which is a child of dat winner will ofcourse be a winner), its like a smart, handsome, intelligent and healthy guy marries a woman ...there are more chances of he having a child wid dat features. why do u think females get turned on my musculine body, smart guys....rich guys?? even we choose beautiful, attractive woman....we are mesmerized by beautiful and intelligent woman. woman is other hand r made dominee, caring, very very emotional....so dat they can take care of the child who is inside her for 9 months....and also after the birth. nature has chosen male to have particular feature and female too. if u think logically, u wont like to have ur husband wussy....would u? u would like him to be smart, dominantly (doesnt mean he beats u..and treats u as a slave), aggressive, sum one who is stable, who can protect your child, who can take decision. if your husband is dominanting(again, it doesn meant wife beating , slavery and others), its quite possible dat u'll lead a happy married life, if you dominate your husband...u'll be happy but not satisfied (whom will u choose... karan johar or arjum rampal? :p:)...since ur femine side wants someone who is superior in personality and strength and even ur husband of course will not be happy..and u know wat...if u think ..wat if husband is 50% dominantly and u also be 50% dominanting...it doesnt work....in a relationship, either u r dominanting or either the other person. in america, divorce lawyers make more money coz woman there refuse to be dominanted...they are like having loads of attitude.

i have read this ...

for a woman to be powerful.....all she needs is to be beautiful. (dats all she needs to attract men)

for a men to be powerful....he shud be either rich,handsome,smart or great personality (to attract women)

these above themes are used hugely by marketing world....bcoz they know it works. like for example....if you see a ad of bike...it will defenitely show a woman on a bike sitting behind man....or a ad of car.....where the car zooms by and a beautiful woman watches it by a pleasant surprise....ad of watches, suits everything. fair and lovely ad....it shows woman turning into beautiful and ppl praisely her ( dats wat they want)...

we can't avoid these things...coz they are emotionally attached to us. why do woman wear makeup ...even when it is said every woman is a beautiful. ? these things are attached to us like fevicol :)p:) cant avoid them.

if u think u (read: woman) r suppressed and dominanted...dats not 100% true. we have the human rights....were woman and man shud be treated equally. if its dat way....then in india, in mumbai....why do we have special woman reservation in education and other fields....even in the bus...we have this ladies special seats. if one innocent guy sits mistakely there are like 4 or 5 aunties staring and scowling at him...and he get terrified and widout a second thought he gets up. if a woman slaps a man....90% of ppl looking arnd will think dat the man has done something wrong.

woman take many advantages ...lolz....i am dead sure, u might have seen scenes like...

1)college professor give 100/100 to a chick ...and u get 90 even when the project was the same...and infact u have the done the whole project.
    2)you ask your colleage to do a job....he says "i am busy...u know"....a chick comes...smiles....next second...the very same guy is busy doing dat chick's job.
    3)u r standing in a huge line....a chick comes....gets a position which is like thousand miles infront of u.

ha ha ha....isnt dat funny? but u r like "nevermind"....

i am not complaining or i have no issue wid woman reservation or woman :p:...

...everything i have a read are from precious books...its not like i have blindly agreed watever they have written...but seen the reality in my life and also concluded dat yes...it makes some sense to me.

16. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ like jay..it reminds of a joke as well..after being told a loooong boring stroy of romeo and juliet ...the kid goes..tell me one thing..was romeo a man or a woman??...hope you all get my point!

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^buhahahahaha

18. Sanjay Mazumder

@FR, Wow you are simply fantastic !
    What U say is 200% true.

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@FR, informative, you've spoken for all of us.........

20. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

this thread is stupid