Abortion?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Jan 23, 2005.

1. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

@fictional real

thats really true and it annoys me ....parents from indian backgrounds tend to be kinda conservative or uncomfortable about *** and dont really want explain it to their kids and therefore kids becum curious ...read about stuff believe in it even if it isnt true and the stuff goes wrong..u get the general jist. i went through the situation not being old much but then wen my mum realised i was gettin the *** education at school and like i was at a certain age/time she was a lot freeier etc

but i really hate society idea..its every1 whu just laughs at u and turns away from u wen stuff go wrong but love u wen its rite. instead of providing support they turn they're backs. my cousin tried to commit suicide coz her bf sed he cant marry her coz his parents are gettin him married else where. now she married but supposedly none of the famiy were goin 2 say anything about this coz they thought it mite break this marriage and i just think isnt that being dishonest how will they feel wen they find out.................anywayz that was a bit off topic
    i shall leave it there before i start getting all evil etc

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

^^^i agree. however, i do never encourage act like suicide. its defenitely not the answer.

tell me browneyegirl, this is a true incident happened...a woman was pregnant and accidently before the baby was born...the nurse gave her a wrong injection which caused poison inside the baby....and doctors were sure dat the baby will be born handicapped and mentally retarded....doctor suggested dat woman to do abortion. i'll tell you wat dat woman decided afterwards....but first tell me wat wud u have done in this situation? be honest. would you really like to give birth to life which wud be really miserable, chanllenging...almost equal to hell? wud u have guts to see dat child struggling to stand on its own feet...even struggling to talk and make some sense or is it justified dat its better to end a life rather than pushing it towards a pool of struggle, bitterness (social acceptance) etc dat child wud face?

3. tejas

tejas ..........

^^ That would almost be a case of Euthanasia. If the chances of survival are bleak or if the baby would have a lot of complications later on, then it is only right to go through with abortion. But that is a really tough decision and is unfair that some person has to make a choice like that. What did that women do by the way?

4. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

i don't understand how girls get pregnant when they don't to?!!! where r their heads man ?...why don't they use pills ?... I can understand if some illiterate gets pregnant...but as 'fictional' said...how can a college going girl be so ignorant about such stuff ?...
    Didn't she get *** education in school ?

And fictional... there's no need to use *** . :) .Say it out loud and clear !! :)

5. light_of_erindi

Oh now i get it... WTF man ...:( ....

6. Menon

Menon New Member

Hahaha...Jus laughin at LOE's plight here..I felt the same..but I was a lil prudent before I said come out openly and say it...hehehe..all good!!
    But I think Abortion is an absolute no-no..human stupidity has no bounds..like Jayswami clearly illustrated abt meat-eaters not being pro life..pls don't lemme start off on that..Cos I've a sister and she had an abortion done cos her husband and her weren't yet ready...can you believe that? Now she's sufferin a bit, physically...but it's repairable..But you knw the funny thing? I was all for it when it was in the decision box..cos man..when it comes to you or ur loved ones, all these principles and morals take a back seat..practicality looms large and if you're blessed with a little sensibility, you'll knw that you've to do what seems right, not considering the societal stigma and such!!
    This is a cliched, yet a really touchy topic and ppl must take care of their humour here..and let's spare a tht for those really helpless, miserable ppl who're still ploughing through adversity..with nothing but grit and hope!!
    Cheers TO the Human Spirit!!
    Menon

7. browneyegurlie

@fr difficult situation and would coz a lot of mental trauma. the thought of killing a baby u have carried for 9 months is just horrid. one side yeh u think how cud u cope with watching ur child suffer everyday and nite..not bein able to lead a full life but the again we all believe that there will be miracles and advances and in medicine and just hope for that...but wat if that doesnt happen? will the kid just lead a dead end life with nuthing there to live for.....but then u mite decide 2 have the baby and try 2 give him/her the best possible life u can provide...
    its a real tough call ..practical choice wud b to say no
    but then emotionally u'd want the child but at the same time u'd have 2 b strong inside to support it. and if u have the money available have the baby wud b an option as u'd b able 2 support it baby with its every needs. but the thought arises to my mind there is that one of my aunts had a baby, my dad bein a doc knew b4 birth that the baby wud b disabled, with a short life and insisted on abortion but my stupid great aunt insisted that her bhau have the baby as it may b a boy!!!but no she was girl, and she was supposedly very very pretty, but lacked many bones, never walked, talked only lay there and stared at every1 and finally she died after 2yrs or so.during that period every1 was very traumatised.. they cudnt c her suffering.

8. skaw

skaw snooze

straight fwd ..

if u dont want a baby , then have it with sum1 who can control his ejaculation and doesn't ends up making u pregnent , and if u r so horny then do it with sum toy ... u're playing with life here ... dat child hasn't even opened his eyes , and u're killing it already .. man if u don't want a kid then don't do it .. u want pleasure do it with sumthing else thats safer .. and men if u don't wana make the girl preg then don't leave the sh*t in her ..

think for a sec, u're here cuz ur mom didn't abort u , n now u gona abort a person .. a person who might be nice sweet and the best one in the whole world, but u don't know and u don't care ..

thts why i say about abortion ... ppl need to control themselves .. and if they can't find an alternative ... [didn't mean to offend anyone but if i didnt then my bad , but its true]

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

meat eaters have no right to comment on abortion

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

egg eaters too.. dont give me the crap of unfertilized eggs.. fertilized egg eating = abortion... unfertilized.. oh well.. u r eating the menstrual waste of the chicken.. does that make u any better

11. skaw

skaw snooze

@ jay , wht do you mean ? u think human life and animal life can be kept in comparison ? lets not start on that ... and do any unborn yet living animal gets killed ?

12. light_of_erindi

Nicely said...no matter what the anti abortionists say...just one answer!!!
    :rock:

13. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

many people have commented dat u shud rather prevent the baby scene to happen .....and do something like prevention (read: condoms and pills) but....really, there is no *** education as such....even if it is....i was in my schoold days....this panel of doctors came for teaching us "*** education"....there were teaching all theory stuff....but the thing was ....no one was willing to question them....they didnt have the guts....their hands were tied.....tied by society, conformity.....like u'll think " if i ask this question....wat if everyone will laugh?" etc etc....our mindset towards s e x is like 'vulgarity'...how many of parents do really talk abt s e x infront of their kids...??

u really dont know the scene...i was talking to a very cute chick....its was a 'AIDS DAY'...and she didn't know....wat it is. there is loads of loads of ignorance arnd. someone said dat wat did the girl in college first of all made the stupid step to get pregnant....ok, it was her fault ....a big mistake....dat doesnt mean she shud be 'unforgiven' as such. it doesnt mean she shud have no place in a society...she is a woman...u just cant imagine the pain it was for her to drop a child inside her body...and she killed him...just becoz he cannot be a part of a society ...like her.

@browneye...dat woman gave birth to the child....he was mentally retarded and physically handicapped....u r rite....she was rich ...her husband did all possiblities to make dat kid normal....they created the whole world for him like heaven....and now, the kid can a speak a bit...and also reacts well (like touching a beautiful white flower...showing dat beauty to his mom and laughing)....dat was really touching. i didnt expect such a intelluct kinda answer frm u. most of the chicks r like "blank"...

wat do u think....if a girl in ur college ..infact in ur class gets pregnant ....will u support her...or just help her to know dat she is not accepted in a society nor will be her child. so its better to kill him/her. if u dont support her ....its quite justify...coz u urself will feel isolated and neglected afterwards by society since u r supporting her.

we are proud of ourselves coz he have greater family values and culture...but i think america is better when it comes to individualism. i have seen many parents supportin their daughter to go ahead and get a baby even if she is accidently got pregnant and has no father for dat kid. i mean wats ur problem....live and let live.

if u dont know let me tell you ...there are parts in india...where 'sati' (a widow is thrown towards fire alive when her husband dies) is still practised. one family killed her very own daughter caused she fell in love wid her nieghbourhood guy. in a village, there is rule dat before a girl marries a guy she shud stay in his house for a week or so...if they like her...he will marry her. most of the time...she gets pregnant when she stays at his house...and after dat the guy merryly rejects her. in Geeta, woman is criticized, in bible , woman is called as road to hell. u wont believe but dats true.
    bible was written by the same people who said earth was a flat surface not round.i am not saying religion is wrong....to some extent it helps woman but i wat i want to tell u is dat society in this issue provides totally injustice towards woman.

i have also seen people here criticizing woman for abortion or being faulty for the situaltion....but why not man? isnt he equally responsible?

Asmodeus likes this.
  14. browneyegurlie

@fr...i didnt think u to b sooo deep and actually very thoughtful. u have raised sum talk about points and i'd love to comment on it all but i have 2 go soon so i'll b kinda quick.

i have thought that y does the guy usually run off wen the girl gets pregnant if the kid is out of wedlock.....u get her pregnant and now she has to face all the facts while no1 wud know about u or lay one finger on u...u can get happily married and the thought wont cum to u once.

in uk like if a girl in my class did get pregnant we wud all support her watver her decsion and now a days it is kinda accepted if the baby is born but yet there are still problems as there are in india but not to a great extent. it really depends on the background of the family and friend etc.

women have had to and still suffer a lot and y? for wat reason du we have to suffer all the time its not fair...the guys think they dominate the world, but dont they realise it was a woman whu gave birth to them! and that sumtimes irritates me how in forms they only ask for the fathers name and not the mothers...does she have no contribution to me?

anywayz i'll leave it there

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

yes i think so animal life and human life should be kept in comparision. i am dead against cruelty to animals in slaughterhouses and halaal killing where u cut the veins of an animal and let it bleed to death in pain.. and the adrenaline of pain makes the meat soft and tasty.
    i was a born vegetarian.. then got corrupted by USA and started eating meat.. and now am a born again vegetarian, and animals right person.

16. skaw

skaw snooze

k i am not gona make u change ur thinkin

i am not goin to attempt to change ur believes ..

@ fr .. nice post man , true said ..
    @ brown g ... u're posts kinda make me smile .. dunno why

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

really? i thought in britain if u get pregnent out of wedlock.. u go to france :p:

18. browneyegurlie

@skaw....du they make u smile coz i sound stupid?! lol
    @jay.....:p:

19. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Whoa... @ FR = Nice posts...

20. light_of_erindi

"our mindset towards s e x is like 'vulgarity'...how many of parents do really talk abt s e infront of their kids...??"

@Fictional ...s e x ? that was smart...hehe. i was so p*ssed when the *** appeared in my post!! ;) :)

and yeah we had lectures about s e x in school , but the guys in my class were weirdos man...they asked like ...is it wrong to have group s e x ...and why can't the women have some kind of comdoms...and do homo-s e x uals get pregnant?!! ...and can i use the same condom again?....and what not...:):):)

The guys didn't expect such questions from 13 year olds !!! I was literally ROFL man!!!