Abnormal Speeders (cars)!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 2, 2004.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

my brothers is more into the sports cars and he traveles alot...and he has been to Itally..i believe he says "the home of Lambos" btw he is 16...

2. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

yo dp i just found out what car my bro has, it's a corvete...you herd that, i'm such a blonde that i didn't notice the name....

disclaimer:
    my brother does not own a corvete and i still have no idea what he owns, i just wrote the message above to shut my dear dp up for a few seconds before he read the disclaimer.

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahahahaha, u got me there for a second Sonali...and u r a blonde,,,can't even spell "Corvette"... :p:

4. Sonali

believe it or not i actually wrote corvette then erased teh extra "t" coz i wasn't sure :eek::

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

oh okay....

6. skaw

skaw snooze

hahahaha , you surprised me sonali , i was thinking corvette's proved better performance with manual transmition ,then i thought wow she drove a manual ... dats nice ... but then you shattered all my eyes popping adventure !

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

actually she didn't drive it...it is her brother who drives it...but not corvette

8. Sonali

haha, dude you know me better than that, i have trouble in intersection whare they have stop signs....how the hell am i supposed to have the skills to drive a stick?

9. Sonali

dude i did drive it, i already said it felt like it's glideing on water when you put your foot on the gas........

10. skaw

skaw snooze

lolz , i noe .. it was preti shocking ... and didnt you say it went 'broooooom' when you lightly touched the pedal ??? (i thought she did DP thats why i said that)

11. Sonali

skaw, he's car is like that but it's not a corvette, it's just a pimped out version of some ordinary car.......

12. skaw

skaw snooze

K I GET IT ... I GET IT , ITS NOT CORVETTE .. i read the above posts to you noe ... augh ... u styl didnt answer me ... did you drive his car ???

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

but what the hell is that car....c'mon sonali go ask ur brother...and if he is not home call him on his cell....

14. skaw

skaw snooze

y u so concerned ... fishy

i like souped up cars .. i ll have 1 one day .. just like most of my friends :eek::

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

actually, i don't like hookep cars...i think it's cheap...no offense skaw...i like the original sports cars or luxuries.....

16. skaw

skaw snooze

well well well ... first guy who doesn't likes souped cars .... n sports car arent really for souping up , its more like ... 1999 honda civic or 2002 nissan altima .. stuff like that ... but well .. once again .. boston mite have different perspectives

17. Sonali

dp man wealty ppl buy the best cars and they change their interiors and get better sound systems etc....so a car doesn't need to be old to be improved

skaw i did drive his car, thats what i was trying to say, maybe you missed it

i don't wanna call my bro, he scares me :eek::

18. skaw

skaw snooze

:eek:: sorry for missing it ... and thanx for proving DP dumb :p: (joking DP)
    n if he scares you , call him!!! hes prolly pimping with his ride eh :p:

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i wasn't talking about the sound system and all...of couse i think almost every1 wants that i was talking about exterior part..i meant i don't like it when the cars are hooked up from outside....and i m not dumb.......

20. skaw

skaw snooze

lolz i was joking .... you mean body kits and customized hoods or roof scopes and spoilers ???