Abnormal Speeders (cars)!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 2, 2004.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@venus: forgiven for wot? :think:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

[For going off-topic i suppose]
    The fastest i've gone in a car is in a Skoda, 190 KMPH, on the Hyderabad Bombay Highway:) Loved it:)

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

my friend did 130mph on I - 495 South to be precise.....

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

130 MPH:shock:

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yep and i have done that too......

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

desipride uve got luxury cars and still 'Life Sux' 4 u. whoa..

7. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

desipride ...ask your that friend to do so (130 mph) in ohio ...and he'll be in jail forever .....

i know speeding is thrilling... but accidents never warn you before ......
    instead you should join nascar legues etc .... and dont do it agin on normal roads .....

(take it light .... its just my opinion ...)

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

cars are not everything in life, my friend....life can suck for many other reasons

9. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

oh my dearest dp....plz enlighten us with the explanation of how your precious life sucks so our lives may have some meaning (being sarcastic here)

my bro's car is so dammed fast.....if you just touch the gast pedal it goes insane....like it's glideing on water of something.....it's scary as hell

10. skaw

skaw snooze

@ sonali , enlighten us with what car your brother has and what modifications has he made to it (if u noe it)

lolz todai we ran 180 km/h lolz ... on a sucky car , its speedometer onli went till 140 ... haha .. it suked man .. but it went really fast .. and it was shaken too , i noe the speed cuz the other car malibu , the guys sittin in there said they were goin on 170 and we over took em therefore its arun 180 .. and guess what we did this when we were lost !! lolz .. during lunch 1 hours of time and this is what we did :eek:: .. lolz

11. Sonali

sorry skaw...i don't get car stuff :eek:: but i do know that he has made a looooot of modifications on it..... and plz don't judge all u.s. citizens with desi pride in mind :annoyed:

12. skaw

skaw snooze

haha don't worri .. all americans arent all full of themselves (ooo now that was mean) .. jokin DesiPride... chyll ... n DP is a kool guy expect that he has nice vechicles .. anyways ... i don't want no fights with american , they tend to run canadians over ...

13. Sonali

the only canadian i've ever disliked was avril....:think: i guess i might want to run her over

14. Venus

Venus New Member

If i ever got the chance i would want a mod, that'd be a dream............

@desi: man, for getting my gender wrong...................

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@venus, thanx for clearning that and thanx for ur forgiveness...
    @Sonali, u r probably the dumbest Indian i have known :p: , how can u not know what car ur brother drives, or does he drive yet? :think: , oh wait, is it a Toyota Camry, LE....did he hook up a Camry...please don't even tell me...cause if it is a camry than i don't know what i'll do...a desi with a camry now days is so freaking usual...why don't desies go something other than Camry? :think:
    @Sonali, hey sonali life can suck in many ways,,,and cars are not everything...and i don't think i want to share why my life sux? at least not here.....:p:

@Skaw: "DP is a cool guy except that he has nice vehicles." so i m cool but because of my rides, i m less cooler? :think:

16. skaw

skaw snooze

@ desipride, less cars woud make you less cooler.. no objections there
    @ sonali , avril has nice lyrics , doesn't she :confused: but what cars does she have hmm...:think:

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@Skaw...then what's with this..."DP is a Kool guy except he has nice vehicles." i m sorry could u clarify that for me...thanx

18. skaw

skaw snooze

correction: DP is a kool guy *because* he has nice vehicles

:p: ... and camarys aren't a desi car up here .. up here desiz got everything :p: my desi teacher has a Chrysler 300 !!! and he has been teaching for 70 yrz lolz not 70 i meant 30 yrz

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

thanx for the clarification..

dude, in the States, that's all u'll c,,, a desi driving a Camry or A honda, accord, or civic....i mean now days...desies here are known as Camries, Honda's, or my fav 7 elevens..haha.....thanks God i don't have a camry or a Honda..or a freakin 7 eleven....

20. skaw

skaw snooze

interesting ,

who here has been to italy n have seen NICE CARS .. ?? or been to saudia arabia and seen NICE cars ?