Abnormal Speeders (cars)!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Dec 2, 2004.

1. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

speediest ride must have been mission to moon !

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

guys n venus , take a advise , drive slow or fast but drive safely ....

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

sorry ms. venus

4. skaw

skaw snooze

haha venus do that mite help dese deaf boys :p: ...

bobby no point in driving fast when you cant crash it :p::)

5. skaw

skaw snooze

uuh , i didnt noe ppl were mentioning what cars they've driven ...

k well i am 16 without any licence .. so this is a preti big for me :p:

suzuki margala (dun as the model)
    mercedes benz C-Class (my teachers :p: .. hes the best .. i drove that in an empty parking lot .. :eek:: not much of a driving)
    Chrysler 300 (nothing better than this , i actuali drove this around for half n hour .. it was rented... BUT ITS A SICK RIDE )
    BMW 2004 7series (i was sittin in it and listening to music and i just started driving , and then my friend whoz it was .. was runnin behind me shouting .. so i just took a lil round of my area and came back :p:)
    Dodge Caravan (my uncles , he beated the living hell outa me when i was done driving it arund his block :eek::)
    Toyota Camary 2002 (my older uncles , he bought it brand new , and i just drove off and he still doesn't noez i drove it :p:)
    Honda Civic (my friends)
    Dodge Neon (friends)
    Honda Accord 1999 (friends brothers)

i said em all .. i think .. and the last but not the least ... MY BICYCLE .. nothing sicker than that !!

u prolly wonder why do they let me drive their car ... well its cuz i can drive fast and yet safe ... i 've been driving for abt an yr now ... so ye ... its all kool ... need to go get G1 ... :eek:: lolz soo lazy ... well umm dats it

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^that's coolll...and funny...Dodge Caravan...hahahahah..hahah..hahah..hahahaha..i m just playing man...beemer is a nice ride...had a pleasure myself...i have driven a friends 325i...mercedes..another nice ride...never have driven it though...

7. skaw

skaw snooze

what dodge caravan is a very nice family car :eek:: ... n its preti usefull when you gota go around with 10 guyz :eek::

8. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^hahahahahahaha.......c'mon man u can find something better than that...like a freakin' SUV....minivans are for women...especially mom's..oh wait...soccer moms

9. skaw

skaw snooze

wtf... u have a narrow mind ... any vehicel is never ment for only 1 type of a character ... caravan is a family car , and yes moms find it helpful because they gota pick up kids and stuff .. its roomy .. don't look at it with only one perspective ... even fathers use it , to take their family around ... and lastly , it was my uncles , < hint hint, he is a guy and he has a caravan .. and he lives in states too so ... i dunno why boston boys are so narrow minded

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i m not narrow minded...over here about 99.9% of minivans are driven by women...and if we see a man driving it, dude, trust me, its' a hell....my mom has a Ford windstar GL but dude a caravan....hahahahahahaha.....sorry...

11. skaw

skaw snooze

OK .. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS A MESSED UP PLACE ... no more to say (no wonder why u guyz crash more then us !!)

12. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

no Cananda is messed up....i don't know how u guyz live up there...there is like nothing to do....only trees and more trees...and more trees...how do u guyz survive...so boring..i was there once...i don't know how did i make it out alive....i guess my khuda is w/ me otherwise i would have died of boredom

13. skaw

skaw snooze

lolz, well then go to a boring location n u will be bored... come to my area ... u ll have ur eyes in ur hands ... u got desis , blacks , white , all color .. thats call real multicultured , unlike states where all u see is white ruling stupids ... i.e. bush rules you guys man dats sad

14. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

yea that is sad...but can't help it now caan we? have u heard of Yarmouth...this is where i went to and good god....if i had stayed there one more moment i would have died...btw what is ur location

15. skaw

skaw snooze

i don't even noe dat place...

i live in "WEST" Scarbrough, Toronto, Ontario .. don't go on the east .. east is with all the old ppl .. as in working adults live at ... so its messed .. but its fun to egg ppl there ...
    they come out of there cars swearing and look at how many we are and leave :p: we did that like 10 times now .. n its styll funny ... n eggin a speeder is funnier .. he slows down but doesn't stops :confused:

16. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hahaha...lolz....Yarmouth....is near Maine(USA)....u have to take a ferry to dat place...

17. skaw

skaw snooze

well den ... i guess u can't over speed with ferries now can you ... :eek:fftopic: .... n u said u have seen canada .. !

18. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i have also been to Toranto and Ontario.....

19. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

I touched 145 Kmph on My Bike Once.. LOL.. Damn Slow..

On the Car it was 180 Kmph..

And gues what happened?? There Came the INDIAN ROAD SYMBOL - HUMP

20. Venus

Venus New Member

@Jay: yeah, dun that b4 as well, went over a hump at full speed...........let's just say i had a very sore head at the end of the day...............

@Desi: that's ok, ur forgiven......