Abhirup Biswas Of Danpitey-the Best Rock Guitarist In The City

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by shad_GNR, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shad_GNR

shad_GNR Teh GuiTar Seller :p:

How many of u people know........ Abhirup Biswas and Dipankar De Sirkar A.K.A (DP da) of the band DANPITEY.....here u can discuss about him...and his band DANPITEY.....he's the best rock n metal guitarist in Calcutta......just watch out for him........

2. shad_GNR

For more information u can also check out their official website.....www.danpitey.com

3. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Djronny is Abhirup-dar student.

4. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@shad_GNR

abhiroop da was in my skul, he is a main reason why i picked up the guitar.
    he is easily the best in kolkata that i've seen. he's also a great human being, very humble and down-to-earth.
    by the way, i',m joinin his classes from august. see u there.

5. sourav_totai

sourav_totai New Member

keo DANPITEY-r gan upload korte parbe???Video hole to aro darun .Ami ar wait korte parchina for band-e mataram. :please: :please: webisite khuje pelam na.

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Best guitarist?? Dunno really :(
    I have seen everyone playing xcept him.
    @Saya....n
    Does he teach newbies like me???
    Then i will also join :)

7. hacker_x

hacker_x New Member

zzz....

.........best guitarist ? best in what ? creating music ? or copying music ? or playing others music ?...........we already have "BEST" guitarist like DEEP who can create good music, but is pure crap in sense of playin, and like RISHAV, who can ne joe sat piece as fast d original, but havent really scored a great rhythm or tune......

..........i wish ur abhirup da to be the first complete guitar idol for kolkata to see....:beer:

8. sayanakaharry

@hacker_x

yea, he is a very complete guirist, probably the most complete in the young generation of players in kolkata.

9. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Hmmm. Abhirup-da shotti bhalo bajay, Techno-te dekhlam. But, what about Arko(Hobos)?

10. sayanakaharry

@saptashaw

arko is very good too, but doesnt come close to abhiroop da.

11. rockbabun

rockbabun New Member

ami arko-r guitar sunechhi....by any chance oder band e amitabha bole kono member achhe oder band e??

12. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Tai naaki? Hmmm, looking forward eagerly to hearing Daanpite. There are other good young guitarists in Kolkata too, like Bodhi.

13. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

amake keu ei dui mohan byekti-r bajano kono gaan-er naam bolbe ja diye ami eder chinte parbo ??? :please:

14. shad_GNR

Abhirup da is oviously the best in calcutta.......considering the kind of genre he is in......it is that he never got proper publicity so many dont know him..........but those who know him really know him well....like sayan

15. muse123

muse123 New Member

i've heard him ...and yeah he is mindblowing... but i like rishab too

16. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Shocking news. Danpitey qualify koreni naki band e mataram e. Serokom i sunlam. Avirupdar ekta student er theke.

Aar Avirup the is truly one of the best in Kolkata. Tobe, watch out for Parikshit of Phoenix. That guy is only 20 and he rocks!!!!!!!

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I know Aadil pretty well and had no idea his band was doing so well. Blah, I've been out of touch with the music scene for a while.

18. shad_GNR

Band e mataram e prochur partiality,loby bajii hoye.....icche kore danpitey ke toleni....because they are a potential threat to Fossils And Cactus

19. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

TOmar kotha ta impossible noy. Abhirup da as a guitarist is really very threatining to the careers of a lot of persons. Tobe aami danpiter own comps sunini, tai khub besi kichhu bolte parbo na.

20. hacker_x

hacker_x New Member

zzz....

........shad ekjon bhalo player holei band qualify kore naaki ?.........kal band e mataram er first round ta dekhlam, onek bhalo musicians rai phute gyalo for other members in their respective bands.........taar maanei ei noy je loby baaji hoy...........neways sad to know je uni qualify korenni, bhebhechhilamonar bajna dekhte paabo ebar....:aggre:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.