aashayein from me

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anstrangelover, Nov 19, 2005.

1. anstrangelover

anstrangelover New Member

Hello friends and brothers,
    I m a new member of this forum and I m very excited to know you all. I have been learning guitar for just 4 days now ,so I m a beginner.I wanted to learn guitar from my childhood .
    Well I 've tried to sing and play guitar and trust me ,I felt so difficult. Here is the link of the recording of the song
    https://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=24I8SN1ALPF2K1B4HTL0XE40B2

Please do comment
    Thank You

2. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

hey dude great voice

are u from nepali? there is no differentiation between sa sha...u've got a good voice good recording too

3. Vaibhav

Vaibhav New Member

Very Good Voice man..Great work.But dear,there was no guitar work that is i am talking abt strumming.plz if u know the strumming plz record that..bcoz u have a great voice .Just try a bit to improve on ur accent..i.e sh and sa has a diff.

Bye, take care :beer:

4. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

ur voice is good...and wich software u used????

ok,lets get to some basic now...since u r new to guitars,u don know strummin i guess..can ya tell me wht strings u played for the song..and always try to get the basics firm in u...no offence..but don go in song directly..go step by step.....if u go for songs rite now..u r sure to meedle up with basics in future...im talkin on ur say tht u have been learnin guitar for just 4 DAYS now karke...no offence meant newayz....

5. anstrangelover

I personally never liked my voice,I was shocked when I first time heard my recorded voice in comp.

Thanx for ur unexpected appreciation...

o...ya my strummin is poor n I 'll follow ur instructions bro

As far as s.. n sh.. r concerned I guess I ve improved in "tune mujhe pehchana nahin".

resp for u all

6. anstrangelover

Hey "Abhi" ,I didn't used any software.I recorded in Jet audio (old version) and again re-recorded by playing it on winamp with enhancer

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

nice voice but u pronounce ashaein a bit badly ie it should be sh not s??

keep uploading songs

n u must not expect immediate response wait a day or two for responses ;)