AAJA SONIYE GUITAR TABS (finally)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Dmagnum00, May 18, 2005.

1. Dmagnum00

Dmagnum00 New Member

oh FOD. I was messing aruond and I think i got an INTRO for Aaja SONIYE. THE OTHER ONES are not corrrect. So check this out.

E--15-15---17---19-19---17-17--15-15--17-17--15-15--12-12-----------
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E--15-15---17-17----19-19----17-17----15-15---17----15-15-------17----
    B--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically thats it If you want more of HARD ROCK type thing to it Play it with the following power chords. Boost up the Gain a little too...

E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D---55---7---99--77---55---77---55---22---------------------------------------
    A---55---7---99--77---55---77---55---22----------------------------------------
    E---33---5---77--55---33---55---33---00----------------------------------------

Okay, Finally its been done. Everyone seems to want this tab. Please say thank you if you use it haha. Good Luck! Email with questions.

(I kinda rushed so its not the best)

:rockon:

2. desertrose_niti

desertrose_niti New Member

hi there...can u please tell me how to play the following tabs......i am new to guitar ......i know tabs and few chords......but i am unable to understand the last stanza u made.....
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D---55---7---99--77---55---77---55---22---------------------------------------
    A---55---7---99--77---55---77---55---22----------------------------------------
    E---33---5---77--55---33---55---33---00----------------------------------------

plz. help..
    Niti

3. Dmagnum00

Dmagnum00 New Member

Powerchords

Yo. Those are called Power chords. Basically to play:

D--5-------
    A--5-------
    E--3-------

You can put your index finger on third fret for the low E string.

Put your ring finger on fifth fret for the second string (A string)

Put your pinky on fifth fret third string (D string)

your middle finger can be used to mute out the top string if you play other types of chords. This is how i play, do whatever you feel comfortable with.