Aaj ei dinta-ke-Kishore Classic

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by deb7sk, Oct 26, 2005.

1. deb7sk

deb7sk New Member

Dear all, Arindam had already posted the intro lead for this song. As usual he was spot on with those tabs. Off late, I have seen coming up in this forum quite a few number of times in several ways. Thus, I decided to post the chord structures of this song. I have the scale as Dm, which might be lower than the original (I think that the original is in Em). However, while getting the chords I could only stretch my vocal chords to sing at Dm and nothing beyond. Those who are capable of souping up to Em, please make necessary transpositions in the chords. I hope that I have the correct chords, however, Arindam and other pros in this forum would be better people to look at that. Also, I hope that the chords of this song were not posted before, which I could not find even after performing several search strings.

Song: Aaj Ei Dinta-ke
    Singer: Kishore Kumar

Intro Lead: Posted before by Arindam

Dm---------------------------------------C----
    $Aaj ei dintake moner khata-e likhe rakho
    C--------------------------------------Bb--------A(A7 second time)--
    Amay porbe mon-e kache duur-e jekaheni thako
    Dm|C|Bb|A|
    Ho ho ho ha ha ha ha …

A--------------------------------------------C-----
    Hawa’r galpo ar pakhider gaan shune shune
    C-------------------Bb-----------------------A--------A(Dm-second time)
    Aaj ei phalgun-e duti chokh-e shwapno shudhu anko$

A--------------------------------------------C-----
    Esho aj sharadin boshe noy thaki pashapashi
    C-------------------------Bb-------------A---------------Dm---
    Aj shudhu bhalobasha bashi shudhu gaan ar hasha hashi

interlude guitar: last 6 bars of intro lead posted before by Arindam

A---------------------------------------------------C------
    Rang-er borsha oi nemeche je dakho phul-e phul-e
    C----------------Bb---------A------A(Dm-second time)
    Duti hath tule amake aro kache dako$

2. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Alright...

Alright deb.....Actually this may confuse some of us....so iam here to clarify the suspicion.....

THE ORIGINAL SONG IS IN SCALE Bm.....AND THE CHORDS ARE Bm,A,G,F#.

I POSTED THE LEAD & THE CHORDS OF THIS SONG EARLIER IN Em...AS OUR BAND SINGER SINGS IT IMPECCABELY AT A HIGHER PITCH...(Damn...he cant bring it down !!!!)

Now you have posted it in Dm.....so this is also not the correct one...anyway you have already mentioned that...SO TO ALL WHO WANTS THE ACTUAL VERSION...ITS IN Bm.

Regarding the working of DEB......A mere "well done"...or "good".....will not value his hard work.....i shall say...."EXCELLENT"......perhaps still something left to tell him.....keep tabbing pal.......

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

3. deb7sk

deb7sk New Member

Thanks

Arindam, thanks for your input. From the lead part that you had posted, I had gathered that the scale was in Em. I must have missed out the chords you have posted along with it. So, in that way, this post must be a repeatation of yours and I apologize to everyone in this forum for that. I really missed out the chords posted by Arindam and I only looked at the lead portion he had posted.
    Also, thanks for clarifying the original scale. From your post, I surmised that Em could be the right scale, but now it stands that Bm is the correct one. Perhaps, that would make life a little easier for me and several other bathroom singers in this forum as well, who likes to hum while strumming their guitar.