AADAT-vocals do matter

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Mohsin shahid, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

2. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Another;) Lol
    U R On Fire These Days Bro....
    Really Tell U Some Thing This 1 Is Awsomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I Thought Atif Was Singing
    Keep It Up

3. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

thanks faiq

4. dino

dino New Member

hey dude ... u are goin a bit offtrack ... just try to shift ur scale to C#minor and then see the magic !!

5. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

yeh i know that at some place i ve gonne out of scale

but yaar it was a rough recording .
    i recorded it when i was practicing

6. mukarram07

mukarram07 New Member

hey

Sorry yaar... like seriously I think you still need to improve alot like alot. I am looking for that stability in the voice, that I really didn't find. Keep trying you'll get it with practice. Plus I don't like Atif Aslam's style of singing either, do me a favor and next time try to change that aaa aaa lala lala part at the end with alot more power! It's just a friendly advise, try to improvise. No offense, sorry

~Mac~

7. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

i agree wid ^mukharram07 but neway nice vocals try hard .. :band:

8. hasham

hasham New Member

man that rox bro .... is that you singing on the other tracks.... sounds completly different...but still awesome work

9. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

nice...liked it -tho at times it is "bhaida" lol and me being one of the guys whose voice sounds like a phat phatia ka phatta hua engine - i kno just how important a nice vocal effort is...ur voice is amazin - u can do wonders wid it - Rock on bro - concentrate - and u'll get it...

10. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

mohsin ur sur is not perfected yet i think thats very important ur harqats and everything are very natural nice i heard na janey marey u need more chest support and more warmt in ur voice but i think the more u practice u will get better and work on ur vibrato anyways ur good so dont stop

11. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

Ur maroon 5 song is funny to me hehe its hard to sing like him heheh

12. sachoo

sachoo drenched in my pain again

wat was in the end huh?? i wud only suggest u to practice with the song and strech the voice.

dont take it otherwise.

13. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

@imaranyou@2k let me tell u that i am not taking classes of singing so its natural and i feel thhat i am going on the right path .
    i know yaar these vocals are a bit out of scale but i have written kay rough recording hai
    i ll post the complete cover woh suna phir batana kaisa laga

thanks anyway for the comment

14. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

first of all mohsin u need to start giving real critcism u gave crap comments on my khamaj page first of all u couldnt have heard it it was not on the website im really being nice with my comments u dont want my true comments on it because it would ruin ur mood