Aadat cover

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by peaceful_words, Mar 7, 2009.

1. peaceful_words

peaceful_words New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Man, really enjoyed your video clip, watched it a couple of times, can't get enough of it, good guitaring except a few little things, don't know if you are using the right chords, i don't think so, it doesn't sound good in my ears, also a few little mistakes with the strumming, the vocals are good aswell. Although, you didn't sung the song as the original at some places, don't know if you did it because you wanted to make your own style, maybe it comes be cause you are guitaring and singing at the same time, anyhow, its just very good. Hope to hear the whole version someday!
    Keep posting man and take care!

Btw in future, post your songs in the right section, The IGT soundtrack section, you are a member since 2005, so should know it by now!

3. peaceful_words

lol..thanx bro, you are right about how i changed the song...i actually kinda mixed all the aadat song sung by different singers and made my own..lol...it just sounds good to me that way...btw...wut are the right chords for the song? and about posting it in a wrong section, actually i have been member since the inception of the site but there has been so much improvements that i m unaware of so i will go through it...thanx again...

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

This is the section for all those who wants to post there songs and related stuff:
    https://indianguitartabs.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

About the chords, i really don't know what the chords are, i haven't played this song ever, at least not yet, for me the chords aren't sounding well at some places, but maybe the chords are good but you slipped with your finger or something like that!
    But once again man, i really liked your video and i think you did a really good job, just keep up the good work and take man!

5. peaceful_words

thanx bro......................