aadat cover... plz chk out this...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by smartsashank, Apr 3, 2007.

1. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

hey guys... watssup!!!

hi guyss m postin here after a long time... i have uploaded ma new recording of "aadat" by jal band, and i want u to plz chk it out and temme about it..

i know tht it is a old song but plz, i wud love ur replysss....

here it is..

https://www.soundclick.com/irocks

well plz ignore my other song, jal jal ke dhuan, coz it was ma very first song.... and my guitar strumming was overlapping ma voice....

2. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

8 views or 0 reply.... hmmm

yaar kuch to bol doo....

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I've seen threads with 100 views and zero replies .. You're doing good.

4. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

well vocals were pretty ok....seeing around 100 covers of the song but leads need improvement and strumming is gud.....well drum loop was a nice technique to keep ur self sticking to the tempo do temme the s/w u used ;)

cheers.....

5. KiLLaZ

KiLLaZ New Member

um this isnt the jal one.. this is more the atif way... more like mixed with his indian version..

anyways gud effort with music..

ur versus were off the melody in the middle.. and obviously that alaap was difficult but its okay..

other then that vocals r gud, but still needs improvment

;)

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Good effort man, i think this is one of the best version of this song i heard here till now, its not perfect, cause the vocals can be improved and it will be for sure, it depends how much you practice ofcourse!
    And something else, the drums weren't played very well, i think it would be sound better without the drums, otherwise it had to be played better, another rhythm!!!
    Keep on going!!!

7. smartsashank

smartsashank New Member

thnx guyss i really appreciate ur feedbacks...

@romeo_Gguru, i`ve used pc drummer in this song...