Aadat Cover by Shergeel Khan, must listen

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shergeel, Jan 6, 2006.

1. rajesht81

rajesht81 New Member

Coooool !

I just love the song Aadath like anything. Hats off to Jal !!!

I'm kinda of guy who listens to one song throughout days if i really like it. Ja;s' Aadath is running for almost one month continously in my winamp and now this one from you is jut like that..:) (really i mean it man )

Hey shergil, Given a chance i will always like to tweak the song and then play as you did.
    -> Your vocal's good
    -> It is slightly different from the original song and that makes it good to hear
    -> There is something in the song which i cant explain you, keeps me attracted

This is ultimate effort man ! Kudos !! Keep up the spirit !! Hope to hear more songs from you :)

Note : you may have to put more energy while taking the higher pitch (Just a comment!!)

2. shergeel

shergeel New Member

hello, thankyou for all the appreciation and the positive criticism- i think it really helps you to improve. I did it with a friend, and he won't let me do the vocals again lol. The studies here are keeping me really busy, so haven't really done anything lately. working on my own songs:)