Aadat Cover by Shergeel Khan, must listen

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by shergeel, Jan 6, 2006.

1. shergeel

shergeel New Member

Hey everyone, this is my first or second time posting at this website. I did a cover of aadat an year or so ago. I recorded it professionally, at one of my friends studio. It's a must listen and please listen before posting, thankyou and enjoy

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=175022

If for some reason the link doesn't work, go to soundclick.com and search shergeel khan, you'd have my page, thanks

Aka Oz, zoomingrocket and vini like this.
  2. ElysiaN

ElysiaN d@Rk\/\/@|\|deReR

:beer: brilliant work dude...reps for u!!!! :rockon:

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Very neat recording .. great music .. but Definitely energy was lacking in singing .. even da alaap at da end wasn't complete .. wat say ?

4. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

not bad.. how did u do the recording in a studio ?? sounds good.

5. shergeel

shergeel New Member

Alaap was complete, it was faded if you noticed, one of my friends, he has the equipment at his house, uses pro recording tools for it. I posted it on a few forums before, had amazing appreciation for the song, just started using this site, so thought you might be interested it.

6. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

wher are the rhythm guitars? can only hear synth and leads.
    the guitars were the heart of this song!!!

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

arrey yaar there is sth called teh igt soundtrack forum next time post there

am trying to download ur song will comment later...

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea dude the arpeggio or called the 2nd lead is sum tihng diff from original.. is it purposely done?? n yea i only liked the sound of da drums :) .. nice rec.

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice work shargeel.. gluck for future... and keep posting...

meanwhile thread moved to IGT Soundtrack....

10. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ALRIGHT!!

i might disagree with those who've found any hitches in ur recording.. There have been many covers posted before..but i find urs the best,,,I agree it was a little different from the original but thats what the cover is meant for..its fine to incorporate some changes according to me...

Ur a brilliant singer but u need to keep practising and maintain the highs and lows more prominently...the guitaring is also commendabe..whosoever has done it..

reps comin ur way :) all the best!

11. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Strong vocals, good recording....but i did feel that you need to be more energetic(passionate) while singing this song....
    Keep it up!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Well Well .. i see who this concerns to .. :p: .. FORUMS .. FREEDOM OF CHOICE :)

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I agree and pretty much share this opinion in terms of this particular recording.

In general, Covers are good as a benchmark for comparison....but try posting some of your own stuff. That's where your talent will really show.You know as well as I do that you've got some. If I want to hear an awesome version of Aadat, I might as well buy a CD of Jal or switch on the radio. If you expect me to listen to you, you really need to have good material of your own to impress me with.

14. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

gr8 wrk,,,,,,,,good vocalsss yaaaaaaaar.......reps for u

15. sixstringwonder

sixstringwonder New Member

Nicely done. Applause!

16. shergeel

shergeel New Member

Hello all, i'm still trying to adjust to this website and the IGT sound track, the arpeggio, or rather the second lead is imrpovised, the changes you see in the song are coz i wanted to sing it a little differently, and if you noticed, the sad touch from the song has been removed, the rythm guitars are present, not as prominent as the starting, and the second alaap has been faded out, just the last note, the rest are complete. thank you for all the appreciation, and i still don't know what reps are:$

sarang_cool likes this.
  17. hasham

hasham New Member

yaar i rekon its hell good about the enthusiasim n stuff well i dont reckon its a rly enthusiastic song n i think shergeel did hell good job the best addat cover yet... even in the orginal addat there isnt much enthusiam... its a pretty sad song

18. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

awesome job man... loved the drums, and the vocals were beautiful

19. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

@Shergeel

Just awsome very well done...reps for ya.. :beer:

20. komalthecoolk

komalthecoolk New Member

WOW man ! thats a real good song ! Good vocals., may b .,it'd have been real cool if u did an accoustic version of it !
    Anyways., very good ! Keep it up !