Aadat Chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by meet_shiraz, Feb 25, 2006.

1. meet_shiraz

meet_shiraz New Member

Hi guys,i am new to the guitar world and would like to know Aadat chords by Jal/Atif at a lower scale than the original....i.e. lower scale than C#m,B and A....Please Help....Thanks.....

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hey shift the chords by frets below..say for C..get it one fret below and same for other...use tht wich suits ur pitch..

3. Rajrocks

Rajrocks The Cool-Headed Mod

Hey dude,

I have heard the cover version of Dosti ( Junoon ) by Atif Aslam and he ends teh song by singing Adat and it sounds great.
    You can use Am C F G to play Aadat but the singing should be in lower pitch than normal

4. arjunshounak

arjunshounak New Member

hey dont worry dude the chords are G#m F#m and Am and again F#m

5. manishjhumroo

manishjhumroo New Member

c#minor sabse best hai is gane ke liye aur agar scale neeche karo tob minor kar lo b minor a major g major maja khatam ho jata hai g #minor pe

6. meet_shiraz

meet_shiraz New Member

Thanx a lot to everyone 4 helping me out

7. jim4u18

jim4u18 New Member

aadat song na by jal ya Cm Bb G# Bb read the post for scale transformatoin its very easy u want lower scale just try singing in a scale n transform the chords if u r newbie n wanna play in open chords then Dm C Bb C very easy to play

8. jawadkibilli

jawadkibilli New Member

yar adat chords are c# Bmaj Amaj and then Bmaj ok all of ur chords r wrong ok

c# bmaj . amaj. bmaj

9. jawadkibilli

jawadkibilli New Member

adat chords

yar these r lamhe chords the adat chords r c# bmaj amaj ok

10. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff: