1. Shashank.vs

Shashank.vs New Member

sukrut and Keoraf like this.
  2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

the vocals are pretty nice bro...just some sur faults here and dere..........

and da strumming and arpeggios in da beginning were wrong..........

and da B chord comes before A.....in some of da fillers after da verses u were playing A first after C#m........

overall nice job.......keep da good work going.......

3. Shashank.vs

Shashank.vs New Member

thanks for the feedback man. but some things from my side :

1. I am not replicating the exact thing in the intro.

2. The cords are perfectly fine. Try playing these. you will get to know. My base chord is D min by the way , not c# min.

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Man, i really, really enjoyed this videoclip, i watched it three times, i really like it!
    You are really good man, you own a very good voice and you sing very, very well too. I can't remember i heard a better version of this song here, my wellmeant compliments man, just keep going and keep surprising us with your wonderful voice!!!!
    Yes there are some tiny Sur faults at places, but it really don't matter if someone is singing this good, ofcourse the Sur faults should be improved but its so less, the majority here wouldn't even hear it!
    You also tried to sing it a bit your way i guess, a bit slower as the original and a bit different at some places, very good, i'm really speechless man!!!!!

My reps are coming to you man, take care!!!!!!

5. Shashank.vs

Shashank.vs New Member

hey,

thanks so much man! you made my day :)

parry likes this.
  6. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Great stuff man. U have it in you . Earlier i thought you are one more igtian who has the same name id. I think you will post ur new videos soon.
    Moreover if the compliments are coming from keoraf then you should take them seriously. :D
    reps from me too.

7. vstanv

vstanv New Member

Hey dude, that was great...!! a very good voice you've got!!

8. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

alrighty! niec vocals! nice artistic touch!

here are the exact sur faults:
    aadat si hai mujhko---- and the same sur faults at the same places for this line
    all through the song
    aur aankho mein yeh gham
    and the lyrics : chahat aise hai yeh teri badati jaye=--------next line too.
    -------------- and the lyrics in some other places too. just get it right!

but loved the overall effect! the only raeson i pin pointed so many things is not cuz its bad........ but i just want it to be better..... this is one song i know like the back of my hand... :)
    and you own an excellent voice!!! reps!
    cheers!
    :beer:

9. Shashank.vs

Shashank.vs New Member

hey,

thanks for the feedback again. but I dont know how many times i am gonna tell this :):

That 'mujhko' part you are refering to ( and all the other such parts), i have not sung it the way it has been sung originally. Its just the way i sing it . Now if you call that a 'sur' fault , i mean singing it in one's own style then i dont know :).

Sur fault is when the sur goes out of scale or note. but if it is within the scale of the song but sung in a different style, it is no a sur fault. :) . request you to listen to the song again, with this in mind.

But yes, thats for the feedack and appreciation!

10. dudesniper

dudesniper New Member

hey shashank...i am really impressed by the video .. truly pro stuff....
    and about your singing...great voice...u did a very nice job by doing it in your own way...and it did sounded good .... even i agree that its not out of sur...you have sung it differently....lots of experimenting... but your video is no doubt amazing...good work bro...

but i was just wondering that in the video is your guitar tuned in standard EADGBE...because you have sung it in the C#m scale and in the video you are playing the Dm scale...

Cheers

11. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

ok i agree......

12. Shashank.vs

Shashank.vs New Member

Hey !

yes you are right. My guitar is not tuned to the standard E scale its actually tuned to D #. All of us in my band tune our intruments a half scale down. It is more apt for my vocal range and also helps the lead guitarist to play with the bends more.

Thanks for the feedback!!

13. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Man, please don't bother about what people says, your Sur is just very good, just what i already said some tiny faults( for example, that oooh hoo part, 4:22-4:25, just the beginning), but nothing to be worried about. In my opinion you certainly have the capabilities to be a professional singer and i really mean it man!
    One of the most difficult things about a live performance is, trying to sing faultless and to stay in Sur, you almost did it!!! In my opinion this is one of the best songs i heard lately on IGT.
    There are professional singers, for example Kumar Sanu, i never heard a live performance of this man that was good, i mean his Sur is so bad, i still can't believe he is a professional singer. Although, i have to admitt, this man has sung very, very beautiful songs, i really love alot of his songs, he owns a very, very good voice and he sings very well too, but he can't sing live. I call such singers, studio singers! And in my opinion, the best singers are those who can sing live just as they are singing in the studio!

14. Shashank.vs

Shashank.vs New Member

Thanks man! you made my day again :)

15. Shashank.vs

Shashank.vs New Member

hey guys,

no more comments?

16. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

arent you satisfied?

17. augur

augur I love bjr

Haven't you heard of the phrase: Once you're satisfied, you'll get addicted to pron.

?

18. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

a pretty lame phrase.... probably explains why i havent heard it!

19. augur

augur I love bjr

Your in denial... with your pron addiction and all that. You wrote to Dear Diana in Mid-day today didn't you!?

20. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

it only speaks of ur being a regular to dear diana. :grin: