Aadat Bikhra Live

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by LiNKiNPaRkEr, Jan 28, 2006.

1. LiNKiNPaRkEr

LiNKiNPaRkEr New Member

hi, i know theres been a thread about this topic, but can someone post a site where i can download the Video ?
    i tried pmr but they are away for some time, and one more thing
    the solo of addat and bikhra both are different in this concert!
    can someone post those tabs? and tabs of earthquake version of ik din ayega not the chords but the tabs!
    thanks alot
    IGT rocks

2. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaaaa da sytes are ...............[snip] , umr...........maybe it here coz i got ma vdo frm pmr

3. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

the eaziest way out is to go to [snip] and obtain the song with video.

aeg0 likes this.
  4. funkymanas

funkymanas New Member

Man.i m a TITANIC fan of LP.well here's the site u want:[Tuuuuuut]

5. LiNKiNPaRkEr

LiNKiNPaRkEr New Member

well thanks ya'll
    but 2 of my other question were not answered, can someone reply ? faiqrock or orange guitar, take a look, the solo of aadat and bikhra are WAY different than the original!
    thanks!
    p.s
    the tabs for ik din aye ga earthquak version not the chords!
    thanks
    igt rocks!
    xulfi rocks!

6. anth guitarist

anth guitarist New Member

yaar...the tabs of aik din aayega earthquake ver. r already posted in the forum.....well here it is..not by me..its in the forum

Kadam ruktay nahi
    jab saath ho sada
    KAbhi martay nahi jo mann mai ho sada
    mani nahi hum nay haar
    A dese ko phir say sawarrrrr

e-0--0----------------------------------
    B-0--0----------------------------------
    G-9--9-----------------------------------
    D-9--9-----------------------------------
    A-7--7-----------------------------------
    E-0--0-----------------------------------
    Kay dil tu rona nahin

e-0-0------------------------------------ e-----0-0----------------------------
    B-0-0------------------------------------ b-----0-0-----------------------------
    G-9-9------------------------------------ g-----6-6----------------------------------
    D-9-9---------------------------------or D---- 6-6-------------------------------
    A-x-x----------------------------------- A-----4-4------------------------------
    E-9-9----------------------------------- E-----0-0------------------------------------
    Kay khuwab adhore nahin

Kay armaan saray teray

B-0-0------------------------------------ b-----0-0-----------------------------
    G-9-9------------------------------------ g-----6-6----------------------------------
    D-9-9---------------------------------or D---- 6-6-------------------------------
    A-x-x----------------------------------- A-----4-4------------------------------
    E-9-9----------------------------------- E-----0-0------------------------------------
    hongay puray kabhi

e-0-0-----------------------------------
    B-0-0------------------------------------
    G-2-4------------------------------------
    D-2-4------------------------------------
    A-0-2-----------------------------------
    E-0-0---------------------------------
    aik din aaye ga tu youn samaye ga

hooo hoo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

D-9-9--------------------------------or D---- 6-6-------------------------------
    hooo hoo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Solo:

e-11-11--12-12s14-11h12-11--9-------------------------------------------------------------0-0-0----0-0-------0-0-0---------
    B-----------------------------------------7--9-9-----------------------------------------------9-9-9-12-9-9-5-7-5-9-9-9-12-7-7-5---
    G------------------------------------------------8-8-9-9s11-8-8h9-8-4-------4-6s8-9-11-------------
    D--------------------------------------------------------------------------4-6-6----------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nd rest of the song is on the same chords nd this is last lyrics

Kadam ruktay nahi
    jab saath ho sada
    KAbhi martay nahi jo mann mai ho sada
    mani nahi hum nay haar
    A des ko phir say sawarrrrr

7. LiNKiNPaRkEr

LiNKiNPaRkEr New Member

buddy i need tabs, they dont work for me

8. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

these r my tabs yaar of aik din aye ga earthquake i will post the complete song aadat bikhra hoon mai live soon wid solo i kow the solo is different but its not too hard to figure out.......... :beer:

9. faraz khan

faraz khan Fkay'zzz .......GoNe MaD!

well then go ahead and come back soon!!!!

10. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Will be posting the whole song soon...