A tune from mera naam joker

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Hardik, Mar 12, 2005.

1. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

This is a small and sweet tune from mera naam joker that i have tabbed
    its in the song "Jeena yahan,Marna Yaha"....:):)

Title: Tune from mera naam joker
    Transcribed by: hardik
    E----------------------------0--------0-1----0---0-----------------------------
    B---------0--------1-----0----------3----------3-------3-1-0-----1-0-----------
    G-----1-2------1-----------2-----------------------------------------2---------
    D-2--------------2-------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Repeat above once again

E-55-555-55-3-2-3-----11-111-11-0-4-5--------------------------5-1-------------
    B-----------------------------------------33-333-1-0-1-0-----------3-0-1-0-----
    G--------------------------------------------------------2-----------------2---
    D------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thats it.....

:beer:

2. Hardik

61 views and sitll no reply...........hmmmmmm.....i think no one liked this.....:p::p:

3. Hardik

112 views and no reply????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4. lalbamboo

lalbamboo New Member

Great Job Buddy............do And Dont Expect.................thats The Way Life Is...................neki Kar Dariya Mein Daal...........karm Kar Phal Ki Chinta Mat Kar

5. hey hardik,,,its good u have posted the tabs but dont get abgry if no one replys,,,,life is like that,,,,,sooner or later people will seee ur work and will reply,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i will tell ya how the tabs were ,as soon as i try them

6. Hardik

^^^i agree with both of you....but its good to see replies in ur thread u know:p::p:
    thanks........:)

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

if u see lots of views but no replies that means members arentr interested in your posts only guests are :)

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Nice un hardik :)

and ignore J's freedom of speech :p:

9. iamgr8

iamgr8 New Member

gr8 work hardik keep it up

10. atthanii

atthanii Theif Slayer

dat's was really good...loved da soft touch....