A Thread For Buying/selling

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by axeman1986, Oct 10, 2005.

1. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

Just wondering if there is a thread on this forum dedicated to buying/selling stuff among all members?
    If there is, someone please point me to it. Otherwise, we can probably use this.

Stuff for Sale :

1. Epiphone G400 (SG Cherry Red Mint Condition w/ Hiscox Flight Case Mumbai)
    2. Fender Bassman Amp Head http://www.indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=13698
    (NOTE : Decided to not sell the Cabinet)
    3. Robert Keeley Modded Boss DS-1 Ultra Distortion Pedal.
    4. Digitech RP200a

Contact me on [SNIP] or

2. sanjivdas

sanjivdas New Member

costs?

Hi,

How much are you expecting for the epiphone and the DS1? Tell me separately please.

Thanks.

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

What happened Axeman. I remember you bought them from Warren recently. You are selling you entire rig. Are you moving out too.

4. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

Well I really thought of keeping the bassman after how much time i'd spent taking care of it and finally getting great sound but a lot of work and academics together have come in the way and I don't find the time to play it anymore. It's kept at my jamming pad and I use a marshall avt 20 at home whenever I get the chance to play. Other reasons are that I've stopped using distortion pedals and am relying only on amp distortion and that paired with my strat has enabled me to find a tone of my own. The Bassman however has only clean channels (was modified once) and driving the ds-1 or the muff through it doesnt tickle my fancy. Therefore I plan to upgrade to a JCM series amp head in september once I leave town.

The Guitar however is brand new and I do fancy playing it once in a while but I hate knowing that the rest of the time, it's being neglected. Someone else might as well be playing it to their satisfaction. The Rp200a was the first processor i owned and have switched to pedals only as of late therefore it really must go. I could use the extra cash too hahaha.

Still hoping that this can be a thread for buying and selling.

5. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I want to sell my Gibson Epiphone Les Paul Special Electric II and 20 watt Stranger amp. Both were bought in Nov 2003 and the guitar has a 5 year warranty from Furtados, Mumbai. Both in very good condition.

Make me an offer

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

it would be better to quote the price in adv and leave the negotiation to take place further on(later) :)

7. ronnieanand

Hey ppl. Please quote your price. It's easier to spread the word around to some friends too. I cannot just tell 'em something is available for sale at an unknown price. :annoyed:

8. vishalj

vishalj Banned

I'm sorry. I was looking at something around 10500-11000 bucks.

9. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@ronnie - you meant warren mendosa there????????
    and who is this axeman....sanjay ? :confused:

10. ronnieanand

Yep. Same Warren.

11. ronnieanand

Mg15cdr

MG15CDR up for Grabs. It has an inbuilt Reverb which is the main difference between the MG15CD and the MG15CDR. It's about 6 months old and is in good condition. I am selling it 'cos I made my own Solid State Amp Head and a huge 2x12 Speaker Cabinet. So decided to sell the Marshall Toy. The Amp is in bangalore. You could come over and check it out. I bought it Rs.5500 and expect around Rs.4500. PM me if interested.

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^ i have it.........!

@ronnie ......can you enlighten me in detail about that warren thing....im always interested in warren talks!

13. ronnieanand

Carl Martin Boost Kick Clean Boost

5 months old Carl Martin Boost Kick Clean Boost with a three band equalizer is on sale. I bought it for about Rs.6100. It's in great condition. The original papers and Box is not there, because my friend who brought it down disposed it. He wanted to dispose the box only but the paper went with it without his knowledge. This is one of the best Clean Boost available commercially. I am selling this becasue I have my own Clean Boost too :) and want to start using it. Expecting about Rs.5500. Neg.

An overdrive is in the making. Once it's done, Keeley Modded Boss BD2 will be for sale.

14. ronnieanand

ABY Switch / Clean Boost / 3 PDT

Anybody wants ABY Switch or Clean Boost. They are my own designs. No making charges. Only the component cost. Both the pedals would be housed in MXR type Die Cast Aluminium Casing and uses 3PDT Switch for True Bypass. The jacks used would be from Switchcraft. So all top in line components.

I dont have them ready but I can make it if you want one. I have sample pieces if you want to check them. I have a big inventory of these components and no time to experiment, so I want to dispose them. In case you want the 3PDT Switch or Switchcraft jacks alone, you can pick them up. All I am looking for is to reduce the inventory.

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

do you spend al yer life with pedals ,, i suppose you sleep with them too!

16. ronnieanand

I hardly spend time on them these days. Why would I be selling off the switches and jack I bought otherwise.

17. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

Sorry for not quoting prices earlier

Epiphone SG G-400 Cherry Red including Hiscox Flight Case : 22k (negotiable)
    DS-1 Ultra : 4.5k
    Rp200a : 7k
    Fender Bassman 1950 50w all tube amp head : 11k

Ronnie tell me more about the boost pedal. I'm interested.

Also does anyone know where I can buy a record player?

18. ronnieanand

Record players will be available with most antique antic stores. I have seen even those old Gramaphone players in good working condition.

19. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

wanna buy 2nd hand GT6/POD XT LIVE/ KORG AX1500G/KORG AX1000G........

plz inform............

20. axeman1986

axeman1986 New Member

Have a Rocktron Rampage RFS2 AB Footswitch for sale if anyone is interested. Rs. 900/-