A song you STILL DREAM you can play on Guitar?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by suchin, May 13, 2006.

1. purple_riots

purple_riots New Member

yea a well a year sounds quite impressive but im sure ull commit suicide wen u hear me playin....lol!!! i can jus play 3 or 4 songs of my choice n yet hvnt learnt to take out tunes of a particular song on my own.....i still have 2 torture my frends til they r forced to teach me :)!!sheesh!!

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^When i started out i had to contend with playing songs like Baba black sheep and twinkle twinkle little star too :shock: It's nothing to be ashamed of.

3. purple_riots

purple_riots New Member

lol..k that lifted up my spirits a bit...but for how long have u been playin??

4. d_ist_urb_ed

^'bout a year pardner, just as you :beer:

5. purple_riots

purple_riots New Member

kewl....cheers!! n wat all songs can u play...rather...how many can u play....i stil cant get get the animal song's beat.....i drove my teach crazy.....n he gave up too!!!!lolzzzz

6. d_ist_urb_ed

^Oh well shucks...never counted, some of the ones i can play are Alive, Last Kiss, I am mine, Loveboat captain by Pearl Jam, Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin, Fade to Black, One, Nothing else Matters by Metallica and a few songs by Ozzy, all songs by any punk band you can show me, that's all basically.

7. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

Samina by salman ahmed

8. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

for thy love of god.....-steve vai..
    crystal planet - joe sat ..

i il consider myself a guitarist only afta i can get them down ....have bein workin of crystal planet for ova a week...but its turnin out to be a big waste of time..and the worst part being ..i cant watch anybody [includin satriani himself] play it live so tht i can see how the hell he is able to play it at tht tempo .................//

9. purple_riots

purple_riots New Member

pretty impressive for a 1 yr guitarist.....man now i need a place to drown myself in!!....lol!

10. d_ist_urb_ed

^lawl, it's all about the level of practice and the goal in mind purdy lady. What about you? What can you play(accurately)?

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Oh dear God, what is this thread coming to?

12. bsharp

bsharp New Member

Mediterranean Sundance (John MacLauglin, Al Dimeola, Paco Delucia)
    Sultans of Swing.. (Mark Knopler)
    Sweet Child O'Mine (Slash)

13. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

CRaZY FRoG ...

14. rahulp

rahulp **Fallen Angel**

Shouldn't you be in a techno club???

15. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

No, I can't play that solo like Jimmy Page with that kinda feel. Infact, i doubt i can nail the solo at one go. HOwever, i am sure there are guys who can play it like jimmy page.

16. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

17. purple_riots

purple_riots New Member

Re:

wonderwall(oasis),good riddance(greenday),sweet child o'mine(G n R),wonderful tonite(Clapton),hotel cali(eagles),thanku(dido) n sixpence none the richer......n as i mentioned earlier.....i can only play the chorus for more than words(extreme)....but stil cant play the rest of it.....wat a loser....feel like givin up already!!!!hehe!!