A song that brought me back to IGT !!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by whocares, Apr 24, 2005.

1. cute_smiles

cute_smiles New Member

hey thanks very much Supari. but i should say that the music of this song is very nice and the guitaring in it is awesome but simple... and for the lyrics there is only one word 'hilarious'.

2. meenasupari

meenasupari New Member

thats for sure.......... hes played like a pro......... am waiting for the day when i'll b able to play like this. :-(

3. whocares

whocares New Member

thanks cute smiles.... :rock:

its sounds much much better now.....
    but i guess now i need a lot of warm ups with guitar..... it has been long time i didnt play ......and i feel terrible abt it...... and now my guitar is having buzz problems ......... AAgrhhhh !! :mad: ... but the good thing is ... my guitar is still under warranty !! hope the company replaces me with a new one.... !! :) ;) **pray** :nw: . .....lolz.......

anyway.. hope u guys can solve this problem.... (m pretty sure u will !! )
    my 1st fret on B and G strings are buzzing....... everything else sounds perfect.....
    probably its a problem with truss rod... thats my best guess...... but m afraid of doing any mischief with it r8 now... (or my warranty will be gone ! )

but out of curiosity.... do u guys had any such kind of problem before ??..... what did u do then ??..... did my fret board bend from neck ?...... OOHhh...... m getting nervous now.. !!

Ne ways....

keep st-ringing..... :rockon:
    whocares.... (but now i do care !! )

4. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

the strumming goes like this

D D D D DUDU

the chords

Baal Hain Yeh Ya Gaye Ki Dum
    D-----------A-----------G---------D

Gande Tere Daant Uspe Ganda Yeh moh
    D--------------A--------------G--------------D

Khole Jo tu ---- Moh to Aye Badbooo
    D-----------------A--------G-----------D

Nadia Nadia Oh Re Nadia
    D--------------Dsus2-------D

the interlude

plays the chords

[000230] D Dsus2 D

here the plucking begins

Jo Bane Tera Yaar Uska Jina Dushwar
    D----------------A-----------A-----------D

Jise Ho Gaya Tujhse Payaar Nahin Usse Bada Koi.......
    D------------------------A----------------G------------------D

5. cute_smiles

cute_smiles New Member

hey first of all thanks 'Whocares' for posting this song cause i like this kinda stuff...anyways i m also facing the same problem with my guitar... i think its mainly beacuse of the bend in the arm...at least ur guitar is in warranty but mine is seven years old...

i m planning to buy a new one now but i m very confused which one to buy...An Acoustic or an electric...please suggest and also the MAKE of the guitar cause i dnt have much idea about the brands available in the market right now....

i can c a new version of the chords posted by sam..thats gud i will try these today..and i will try to improve my chords....
    thanks SAM

6. Nayan

Nayan .:Humblebee Jumble:.

@sam_rules thats the one that I play as well... But I think there is a Em instead of G.

7. whocares

whocares New Member

mine is a gibson with 2 yrs warranty and i bought some 9 months back.... like around 169.99$ its a doughnut shaped acoustic guitar...... and its really very crispy and sweet.... i will rate it 10/10 completely satisfied...... its just my mistake that i didnt detune it for 15 days i didnt play.... and then i kept it detuned for 6 months....... I wil suggest you to go for it !!

but yaa... if u like electric ones.... i dont know abt it !! sorry mate !!

some other good brands are First-Act, les pauls, Fender, they check them out.... !! probably senior members might be the best people to help u in this..... my speaking on this one will be beating around the bush.. (not george bush !! ) lolz...

ne ways..

ja re jaa...
    muh dhoke aa..... lolz...

whocares...

8. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

Very catchy tune..

9. whocares

whocares New Member

any body knows how to adjust the truss rod ?.....

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Whocares@ Please dicuss guitar gear questions in the appropriate forum.

11. whocares

whocares New Member

sorry admin !!
    galti se misshtake ho gaya !!

12. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

... THis song is not sung by Ali hamza.. it is sung by Shamoon Khatri.. ... .. his first debut song was mitti ka mahel.. a great superhit..

13. ganjabhai

ganjabhai New Member

hey
    i dunno but i think this songs music has been taken from a song of strings :S maybe......
    but whoever has done this song......i couldnt stop laughing.........poor nadia........... hahahahahahahhahaha
    Awsome........man :p

14. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

15. whocares

whocares New Member

Some more songs from Shamoon Khatri

Yes you are right..... this song is indeed by him.......
    i m relaxed..... atleast now i know who used the real brain for the song !! lolz :beer:

On some googling..... I found some of these songs by him.....
    Courtsey: Sangeet Radio

Song links :
    Faasley

Mitti ka mahal

Nadia

I could find only these three songs ..... but these are worth listening.... You can see the result when this guy's brain is chennalized for good ones....
    both the songs i.e fasley and mitti ka mahal have been really sung fantastic and with almost the same passion and entusiasm as before !!

:rockon: Shamoon Khatri :rule:

:rock:
    Whocares

16. jazz_guitarguy

jazz_guitarguy New Member

yaa gr8 playing..! by the way whos ths shamoon khatri??? pehle kabhi nahi suna...can i know sumthing more abut him...

17. pihu

pihu New Member

hi guys ..

ne1 got an idea abt the lyrics..

Jise Ho Gaya Tujhse Payaar Nahin Usse Bada Koi -- ??
    G------------------------C----------------Em-------------------G

tried listening ,cudnt make out the exact word..

18. powerguy

powerguy New Member

Guys the song is awesome
    Just too gud.......this guy rocks man!!!!!!!!!! great guitaring........

Pihu the word is 'khwar' whuch means hopeless

19. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

hey i htink its amazing song man...
    And acc to me the last line is nahi bada koi aur.... wat say.. i think its that.. well hope i m rit...
    jisse hogaya tujhse pyaar nahi usse bada koi aur...

20. pihu

pihu New Member

thanx powerguy.. ill now manage to tell anyone i send this song ....

by the way gautam_njoy koi aur fits too..