A song that brought me back to IGT !!

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by whocares, Apr 24, 2005.

1. whocares

whocares New Member

Hi all ! :rock:

I am back to IGT after , may be 6 months or so. I had been going through rough times and i dont even remember my old username or password.... anyway..... now with a new fresh start, i m back. :beer: with a new identity "whocares" ! I am still a beginner in guitar adn i can play only those songs which are tabbed in IGT ;)

my life is getting smoother now..... i picked up my guitar and started warming up... Here is a song that made me tempted :

http://people.emich.edu/nshah2/nadia.wma

the song is funny ! but with superb guitar co-ordination. Its a guy who sings a song describing a girl "Nadia" to his friends.... Enjoy the song.....
    The tune is soo catchy that you might end up, like me, humming it for the rest of the day !! lol.....

But please if anyone can help me to find out the chords , it will be great !!

Njoy the song...
    whocares

2. rizwan

rizwan New Member

true man, this song is hilarious, but with really nice guitaring in it.welcome back !

3. whocares

whocares New Member

Ya, no doubt abt it. The tune is really catchy ! any idea what can be the chords ? There's a G , C and Em i guess....... but I dont think its right...... but still i enjoy playing it.... it makes me laugh out like anything..... ha haa.......... :p:.......

4. Nayan

Nayan .:Humblebee Jumble:.

hilarious and nice guitaring ... cool song... havent tried the chords yet, checked this one on my way to work, will try it and let you know...

5. whocares

whocares New Member

thanks buddy,
    Glad to know u liked it..... infact.... how can anyone not like that ??...... its sooo funny....but hummable...
    Even i m trying my hands on it!! But i guess it will take ages if i do it by myself... lolzz.....

waiting for chords,
    whocares

6. vini

vini Repeat Offender

song is..yeah..funny..whoz d guy singing..gotta nice voiz..hope he's using it more creatively..as well..heehe...as for chords..stick around whocares..sum1 would help u soon..i myself imma newbie..so not of much help..btw..how come this song prompted u2 come back to igt?..anyways..welcome back!!

tahda!

7. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Nadia - Ali Hamza

This is a guy called Ali Hamza ( most probably from Pakistan )

Dont have much details about him.

the chords are mostly G and C i guess

- Bharat Mudgal

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

tats a gr8 n funny song whocares! i care!

9. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

thnx 4 da info..
    i got dis frm a frnd of mine couple of days back.. and she said its been done by couple of guyz frm IBM kolkata.. her bro wrks thr n brought her dis mp3..
    guess her bro waz bluffin thn. hope u r correct abt dat info.

10. Nayan

Nayan .:Humblebee Jumble:.

@whocares the chords in the song are D, A, Em...

Try them they sounded quite alright to me...

11. djmistryman

djmistryman kuch..jaana pehchaana

lol i am still cracking up...two of my favorite things together..laughter and guitar together..awesome.

12. cute_smiles

cute_smiles New Member

hey that is a cool song, i liked it and i laughed with it...i even tried the chords... i think u r right 'whocares' the chords are G,C and Em.

Baal Hain Yeh Ya Gaye Ki Dum
    G-----------C-------Em-----------G

Gande Tere Daant Uspe Ganda Yeh moh
    G--------------C--------------Em--------------G

Khole Jo tu ---- Moh to Aye Badbooo
    G-----------------C--------Em-----------G

Nadia Nadia Oh Re Nadia
    G-----------------------------

Nadia Nadia Oh Re Nadia
    G-----------------------------

Ja re Ja Moh Dhoke Aa
    C-------------------------G

Ja re Ja Moh Dhoke Aa
    C-------------------------G

Dekhe jo tujhe Daar Jayeee
    G----------C------Em----------G

Choo Le Tu Jise Allha Bachaye Usko
    G----------C-------Em-------------------G

-------Now The Simple Plucking Part-----

Jo Bane Tera Yaar Uska Jina Dushwar
    G----------------C-----------Em-----------G

Jise Ho Gaya Tujhse Payaar Nahin Usse Bada Koi.......
    G------------------------C----------------Em-------------------G

these are the Chords which i figured out. sounds fine to me..
    plz help me out with the lyrics in the last line... it was not clear...please also tell me the mistakes or even if the whole chord combination is wrong..

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

he is ali noor's bro, he is part of noori.

i love his boot legs, especially gawal mandi and mun dolay.

14. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

Well whocares this song is perfect for a girl i know, just her name isn't nadia. maybe i'll sing it for her. thanks for the song it is superb. any other hilarious songs???

15. whocares

whocares New Member

thank you cute smiles....... it really sounds better now........ !!

u rock !!
    the best thing abt this song is ...... it makes me sooo much happy..... makes me laugh like anything..... lolz...

and yes.... thanks jayaswami and nayan and subhro and everyone to get the info abt the guy !! ha hhaa......

I m still practicing this song..... but i still have some strumming probs.....

any clues ??

thinking of performing this song someday !! hahha a.......

Whocares

16. whocares

whocares New Member

hey cute smiles.....

while writing the tabs... did that make u laugh ??....... i couldnt stop laughing while reading it !! ha haha......

17. cute_smiles

cute_smiles New Member

Hey Thanx a lot Whocares..
    the strumming pattern i used for this song is like DUU DU UU DUDU.. and u will have to play this pattern fast...it sounds fine to me..

Buddy i downloaded the song yesterday from my office..and since then i have been laughing...i have also fwded this song to all my frnds...and everyone in my office

Lyrics are Gr8..Hahahaha

please help me with the last line of the lyrics please..i.e. Jise Ho Gaya Tujhse Payaar Nahin Usse Bada Koi.......

i m also planning to perform this song soon!!!
    HEHEHEHE

18. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

khwar.. is the last word..

nice song .. heard it long time ago.. i think maybe 2 years ago.. or less ..

19. cute_smiles

cute_smiles New Member

hey rizaaj what is the meaning of this word..if i m not wrong this is an urdu word...
    isnt it..

20. meenasupari

meenasupari New Member

Hi guys!!

though i visit this site quite often , got myself registered today only.........

must say the guy is funny........ though he cud have put some better words.......

neways "KHWAAR" indeed is an Urdu word which means "abject, hopeless"

the guy must be a pakistani as this is quite a common word they use.........