A solo by me ;)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by notty_lad, Jan 13, 2006.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey abhi .. i was juz jokin wid bjr .. juz to lighten things up :p: .. n

:RollLol:

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

The following post means no personal offense

what is that supposed to mean?

Dude, I honestly feel the reason u post your recordings is to gain appreciation from others and not accept critical views. There was simply no point in lashing out at people for the simple reason that they do not like the stuff u posted and sugessted a few points to improve the same.

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

ROTFLMAO

:RollLol:

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

No offence taken :) here https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=17059 .. i'm da most annoyin for bjr .. dats wat i meant in muh earlier post .. n i don't wanna give birth to a pregnant argument wid u :p: .. here .. :beer:

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Chill then

Peace :beer:

but I stand by what I said

a friendly advice...dont take whatever is said against u on the net, personally dude.... :beer:

6. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

What exactly is a pregnant argument? An argument that is giving birth to many more?

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

A fuked up argument giving birth to more

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

U stand by wat u said dat i put up recordings for appreciation n don't take critical views ?? wat will i get by appreciation of people who live in different parts of da world .. who i don't even know?? n I do take criticism .. it juz have to be valid .. n one reason i cover songs is for beginners(even i am one) coz i know exactly how much it helps .. its not dat i'm makin a hardcore album of mine dat criticizm has to be so analytical .. juz made this solo for some fun .. anyway .. i think abhi will realise soon wat a pregnant argument exactly is .. coz its bout to give birth is it wizzy ? :confused:

9. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Blah blah yada yada (all rendered in the exotic dialect of Notty-speak of course).
    I would REALLY like to know what a pregnant argument is? It doesn't seem to exist in any dictionary...

10. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@abhi .. Amen to wizzy's words .. juz a near perfect definition of a pregnant argument ;)

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

no its not....coz Im not going to type anything else after this..

U said "its not dat i'm makin a hardcore album of mine dat criticizm has to be so analytical .. juz made this solo for some fun "

what is fun....if u did not want a critical review of the solo/cover in the future please mention that you do not entertain critical reviews on this thread and no one will post anything. I dd not have any problem with ur solo, bjr didnt like it he posted his views and then after a few posts the argument started...

there is no denying that u do have a good voice, but there can be flaws in that. I have heard u singing and can claim a few flaws in the way u sing, but I wont coz I dont wish to start an argument here again.

this deserves a WTF....seriously. when I record something I want everyone to hear it and post his/her views on that no matter from where they actually are. you have demonstrated here that what I said in my earlier post is actually what U expect from ur recordings

anyway...Im outta here
    no more comments from me on this thread

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

and the above comments were not a personal attack on u...

I do not wish to spoil a friendship

13. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I didn't even know this thread would become such a nightmare .. man .. balls to all da fukin criticism balls to da recordings .. i don't wanna spoil good friendship n relationships wid others .. juz bcoz of these recordings.. whole purpose is lost .. help me out here wizzy

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hehe...

hmm....listen to everything....the stuff u like keep it in ur head...the stuff u dont like...

ek kaan se suno doosre se nikaal do :p:

15. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

wizzy,s right... ;)
    i think everyone gave a fair criticism....

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Thankies bud .. but u've done a crime .. u killed a foetus .. da argument was pregnant :p: .. man .. i wanna end all scorn .. all bad things dat happened ..

@bjr .. is everythin level .. after all da give n take of da words ?? i want things to be fine ..

Let Peace Prevail :)

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

and since I initiated the procss...dont u think I deserve some good reps :grin:

note to self.....damn.....MUST NOT POST AGAIN HERE

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Must spread some more :grin: :grin: .. all is well dat ends well ;)

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You'll find that I do not have the strength or the memory to hold a bias.

You'll still be "most irritating member" though.

20. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^N here u use quotes .. :) u won't be irritatin anymore for me though ;)