a small CHARIOTS OF FIRE riff.....e.n.J.o.Y.!!

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vini, Jul 28, 2005.

1. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Here is the prettiest part of the whole theme>>

edition/addition/suggestion/feedback welcome!! :)

tahda!!

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

omg...still no replies??
    i wonder.. :think: anyways m waiting..

tahda!!

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

am willing to comment ...

but then i guess u know what i'll write ;)

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

nice...waitin for the rest:)

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@sslayer..ok u can say that..my tabs suck!!!.. people like u can..ah forget it..no use!

@daaktur..iL try to tab the rest part..but ev1 else is also invited to add

hey sslayer..y dontcha add to the tabs??..hmm

tahda!!

6. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Nice effort vini.... Keep it up... complete the rest

vishwa :cool:

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey vin ... i never said that ... but then if u feel that way ... how can i help LOL ... :grin:

chariots of fire? ... hmmm i guess i have not heard it ... but yeah there used to be one ad (those national integration kinds that came on DD/Metro - mebbe u were not born that time) ...
    so all the sportsppl like Gavaskar, Kabil dev , Bishen siongh, Milka singh PT USHa etc ... they carry a flaming torch running thru the whole country ... and something like Chariots of fire is playing in the background ...

so i conclude that i have not herad it completely ...

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@sslayer lolz..i was very much there at that time!!...but as its too old i cant recall what tune it had..y dontcha download it from sumwhere..its worth listening to..its called "chariots of fire theme" and when ur done downloading help me tab the rest of the part..coz im really in a fix :think:

guys!!...y dontcha help me tab further..or do u need some points to do that even :grin:

tahda!!

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

u want me to contribute to music piracy ???

tell me if it is available in original Cassesette/CD ... by a branded vendor ...

:grin: ... i remember playing that song on keyboard ...

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

the song they played for the national integration thing was a rip off of the chariots of fire theme, chariots of fire is the theme of the move of the same name, lovely movie too.
    seen it long time back, on star movies..i believe it is about some athlete....but it was a fabulous movie...especially the time when hes running in slow mo and the theme plays in the background, quiet a feeling..:)

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@daakturr lol..yeah!! quite a feeling!..hmm

@sslayer...c'mon..u dont have to show that ur such a conscientious or noble person.. :grin: get this from any p2p n/w ...oops! i just said any p2p network..m not getting into details unless i violate da norms here
    so..wotever..get the mp3 and get goin..chappie...let us see ur knack

tahda!!

12. vini

vini Repeat Offender

here is the remaining part... i just tabbed it in a jiffy..i completely forgot i had to tab the rest of this particular riff(not the whole theme ofcourse)...heh :grin:

remaining part of riff>

Code:

B-13--13--12--10--13-12------

B-10--10--12--13--13----------------
    G----------------------------9r-----------

repeat the first riff....(in my first post^)

plz do correct me..m kinda unsure here :)

tahda!!