A Simple Request !!

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Arindam.Ray, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Dear Moderator,

This is a small request to you only as i know you can only do it. I haven't asked any of my IGTians anyday to help me or made any sort of request to them {as I know they are not Capable of helping me anyway!!!!!! :) } They know nothing but insulting persons who wants to help them..thats fine as Great Vidyasagar also told that long time back !! I made a mistake by helping to play/learn guitar from me to my fellow pals here...they are not pals...anyway i have a small request to you only..[B]PLEASE REMOVE ALL MY THREADS FROM HERE IMMIDIATELY !!!! I DONT WANT TO SEE MY THREADS HERE ANYMORE !! Can you do it for me Sir ?

PLEASE DO IT ASAP.....

One more thing...tell your NEWBIE's that they should try to respect or lay their hands towards the people who wants to help them play/learn.....I know you have already lost some of the great guitarists here already...I can tell the names..but i have promised somebody here not to tell the names as he may be in trouble...These Newbies are GOOD FOR NOTHING !! Knows nothing.....cant help anybody....just knows how truely they can insult a person who wants to help them in the finest of ways !!!!
    THANKS IN ADVANCE.

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Dear Arindam Ray, it seems like you were offended by some comment from certain newbie. I suggest you forget about the whole thing and move on. After all you are more mature and experienced than the newbies, why let such petty things bother you?

Also we see nothing wrong with your posts and hense cannot delete it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.