A request to help a talented violinist

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Relnor, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Relnor

Relnor New Member

Hello there.

I'd like to start by saying that I'm not the said violinist, and that I don't feel very good about coming to these forums just to make a request of you, regardless of that, I enjoyed what I've heard and I took it upon myself to spend a few minutes looking up some communities that might be interested in talented violinists, in order to give her some exposure. Even if you don't follow through with my request, perhaps you'll enjoy what you hear anyway.

The person in question is called Lindsey Stirling, and the reason I'm here is to ask you to, if you find her talented and to your liking, take a minute or so to give her your vote(s) on this contest - Overall Leaderboard for King of the Web ( You will find several videos of her playing on her Campaign Page, and more if you look her up on YouTube )

She is currently 2nd place, above her is a fairly popular gaming Youtuber, whom, while I'm sure he's nice enough, does not (in my opinion) deserve 1st place as much as she does. The grand prize for the contest is 7.500$, you are allowed only one voting account per IP, but can give any contestant 10 votes per day,your votes may very well help towards her gaining 1st place !

If you've read this far, Thank you! And if the artist in question isn't to your liking, I'm sorry for wasting your time, if she is - vote and tell your friends!

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

The most popular is never the best qualified. In fact its got nothing to do with it.
    Neverthless our society places "the popular" as highest achievement.

Perhaps NOW is the time for your best qualified violnist to learn this feature about our world.