A request to Amit, Band Baaja and all the guitar experts here.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Vikas Mohindra, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Vikas Mohindra

Vikas Mohindra New Member

Hi All,

I have some suggestions for guitar experts like Amit and Band Baaja.

I feel that such people should compile all the tips ever submitted by them, in the form of lessons for beginners. They can also compile various english and hindi songs with tabs and chords, from simple to difficult, using which the beginners like me can learn to play guitar.

Please do the needful Amit and Bandbaaja and all the other guitar experts present on the IndianGuitarTabs. You can be a great help for beginners like me. And we will always remember you people for all your help whenever we play guitar.

Regards,
    Vikas

2. jusmail

jusmail New Member

That would be a little difficult because tips and ideas will have been spread in many threads. You will have to hunt them down and incorporate them. Start at the tutorials section!

3. Vikas Mohindra

Vikas Mohindra New Member

It won't be very difficult...

It won't be very difficult as people know where and when they have posted the tips and ideas. And people also remember their ideas and tips.

4. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

hmmm.
    i'll try to do something about it soon............

5. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

I am assuming that you are refering me. If its so then i have already taken that step and have created two sticky threads one in Hindi forum and other in English forum. These threads lists all my chords + tabs submission in respective forums.

List is keep growing day by day and thats the best i can do for IGT.