A Religion/Philosophy forum

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Mr. Scary, Oct 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Yup, a forum where intelligent discussions/debtes can take place at a mature level. What about it?

2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

dude how can the maturity of posts be judged .. i dont think its possible

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

nice idea. but has to be well executed.

4. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Hmm..I second nemo.. I don't think that is possible.. And, there's no need to create new sections only for the sake that there'll be matured post and the rest would be anything and everything type..;)

Pe@Ce 0uT!!....
    nIK!!..:cool:

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Philosophy is one thing, but religion is something else. I don't think its worth the risk. It'll just spill out into one big fight. I say NO, since we can never possibly put a tab on the maturity level of the argument. I think its not a good idea.

6. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Hmm, how about imposing strict regulations such as no bashing of other people's faith?

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^^ LOL then what would be the discussion?

it would seem as if everyone is just preaching ...

anyway i consider myself too immature for religion talk (can say the same about philosophy) ...

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

that wud mean closely monitoring each and every post...religion sounds a bit complicated...but i guess philosophy can be done

we can have a sub-forum in general talk...for philosophy forum

9. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

What a crap idea!
    Religion is never a good idea to discuss, especially in India, coz ppl are too damn passionate about it.

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Wont work dude, majority of people here are kids and sometimes even adults the act like infants.

11. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Will never work. Discussing religion on the Internet never works simply because people can say whatever they like without worrying about the consequences of their actions i.e. people will say what they like because they don't know nor care about the feelings of the person who reads their post. This is the nature of the Internet. The level of anonymity that is available in a public Internet forum combined with the immaturity of kids that frequent these boards will make a religion sub-forum nothing more than a flame zone with "Your God sucks" type of posts.

Keep this board focused on what its purpose is: music.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.