A New Pedal Made by Arya Pedals!!!!!!! Demo

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by aryasridhar, Jan 14, 2013.

1. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

2. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

Wow.....Is the pedal & the demo so bad? no response at all

3. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

It left them speechless, or textless.

4. soumyaranjan

soumyaranjan New Member

5. soumyaranjan

soumyaranjan New Member

6. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

Hey Soumyarajan, Yes i have made one, not in the form of a pedal but is just on a veroboard.....

I do not generally use madbean or other project details for my own pedals, I do kind of get to understand the schematic and build my way through, mostly i leave a lot of space for my own mods etc.....design and etch the PCB's at home etc...

The reason being I do not want to be making clones of something, I try to put some originality in my pedals...As i make these custom pedals to sell......which are made to order and feature only the things one wants in the pedal....

Check out my page https://www.facebook.com/AryaPedals for a few pedals that i have completed and sold/made for others....

It takes a lot of time to make one when parts procurement, circuit design, PCB etching,wiring, drilling, painting, printing, finishing, testing etc etc are all done by one man.......Bottom line - Quality/Tone/Affordability.

7. soumyaranjan

soumyaranjan New Member

gee, i would love it if you can make an exact clone of the klon (gold), with the same sound and dynamics of the original klon, in the video i posted above you can see how beautifully it cleans up and boosts the guitar tone at low gain setting ( the bad monkey sounded muddy in comparison to ear), and the lovely crunch at higher gain. I am looking for something medium gain like the klon. Ofcourse the guitar and amp in use is also an issue, but i have a strat. But i am not sure if i can afford to pay you right now for the pedal !!
    Here's another nice demo: PGS Smackdown - Klon Centaur Vs. Lovepedal Kalamazoo Overdrive - YouTube
    Btw, what could be the price to make one?

8. aryasridhar

aryasridhar New Member

PM'ed you the details.....