A new milestone. 25,000 members in IGT.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, Jun 10, 2006.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Welcome to our 25,000th member rockygirl713. The statistics are truly amazing ladies and gentlemen. On this momentous occasion i would like to thank the Adminstrator, Lord_neo for conceiving the concept that made this site possible. As always he sets an example for taking bold iniative and the drive to better our community as much as possible. The technical adminstrator Zoomingrocket, without which a lot of this would not have been possible. I'm sure Neo will vouch for that. Also on this occasion i would like to thank each and every moderator of this website since it's inception, active, inactive, banned or not. Your presence will remain in this website as long it exists. I would like thank all the Forum Leaders for taking up their respective positions and working towards a better organized and malicious content fee website. Most of all i would like to thank each and every member for their contribution to this website, desired or not :grin: Heck, we even love y'all spammers, for you give us an opportunity to check if our "ban" button is working or not. Let's all be proud of ourselves and pour ourselves some drinks. This is a time for celebration and you are a part of the cause. Three cheers and god bless that this website lasts a long time. :beer:

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

w00t!! without me, this site would have had only 24,999 members!!!
    see dudes, how important i am!! you all would have never had this drink if i wasnt here!!

lemme pour a drink for me...:beer: (psh, sarat, u r here.....thats why i am doing it :))

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I could pour you a drink! I'm allowed to *wiggles eyebrows*

psh, drink to me!

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

n can we have the number of banned members???(just for an idea of the ratio banned members to total members )

congrats igt team :)

5. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

PARTY ON DUDES....congrats...im too tired to drink
    hey a question.....how many of us actually post - i bet not more than 500 are active...10000points bet...

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

u should thank the n00bs instead :)

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

good going.....

8. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

25001 members.
    my friends joining today.:)

9. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

great job!
    congrats to everyone!!
    :beer:

10. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

We dont have any idea of how many have left IGT or stopped coming to it coz of "xyz" reasons........I know few.

11. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

12. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Quite an achievement :shock:

NO DOUBT WHY IGT IS THE BEST GUITAR TABS FORUM IN THIS PART OF ASIA!!

WAY TO GO MAN!!

13. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

Great achievment, IGT surely is the best music related website on the internet.

14. skaw

skaw snooze

and how many of the 25 000 members are inactive?

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^24,500 ????

16. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

Y r v so much bothrd bout d 1s who r inactive ...

GREAT GOIN indianguitartabs :rock:

& Cheers 2 all our IGT members :beer:

17. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

Y r ppl so much intrstd on 1s who r inactive ...

all i care bout r d active membrs ...

n along wid d IGT Team i wud lyk 2 raise a toast 2 all o dem spacially d Mods ... :beer:

IGT ... U ROCK MY WORLD ... :rock:

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

a bunch of mods are included in there

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Congrats nonetheless

20. Way to go...Long Live IGT....though active members list is short..but every member counts...The best properly operated Forum site...with so much content and members...just because.. Mods are doing good job...