A musical CV

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Apr 13, 2007.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

Check out this CV,
    this guy posted his resume as an animated musical on the net and he was hired by Microsoft Graphics team.
    The person who prepared this CV received job offers from 180 companies; More than 1,000,000 have viewed this CV... Check it out

https://www.paradoxware.com/alstudio/cv/en.htm

2. err... creative, but a little gay. you can hardly make out what the guy is sayig.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I dont think it was "gay" per se. But i really think it didnt deserve the incredible amount of attention that it supposedly got. Youtube has thousands of videos that are undoubtedly better than this. Thank god for subtitling though. That guy's accent was thick.

4. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Overrated shit.

5. loyal

loyal New Member

That's how frenchmen speak english, it sounds thick.

6. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Amazing...........

7. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

french or dutch:p:

8. loyal

loyal New Member

Most folks from Netherlands speak decent English, much better than the one depicted in the clip. Compare jacques chiraq's english to the one posted in the CV for some resemblance, that reminds me our Chairman's english ( who is also a french man )

9. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

its a characterstic dutch....trust me..i have been through enough of them:annoyed:

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i agree with loyal, the guy's definitely french

and i didnt quite like the idea.. guess it's ok for fun, but i wouldnt pay much attention to this guy

11. :think: yes i agree with you, it really dint deserve all the attention it got