a message..!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Sep 24, 2011.

1. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

people... do delete your private messages frequently..!!

i mean anyone could have been trying to reach you but...cannot.. coz of your over loaded inbox..!!

2. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

deleted everything

*awaits a response* :grin:

3. harmonizer

harmonizer The Son of the Moon

yeah :)...to whom did u fail to message btw :p:

4. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

arrreeee.. !!!
    i said generally.. i was trying to send a message to many people.. :p .. ^_^

5. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

p.s. @morbid angel...check your inbox... ;)

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

No message in my inbox :(

7. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

@ rickkkyrich .. lol ..!! check now..

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Now that I have cleared up my inbox, you can send me your naughty messages once again ;-)
    ... but lets not go below the belt (yet)

9. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

@alpha1 .. naughty msgs..?? maine kabb bheje the pehle..!?!? :O
    not that k i am sendin any naughty messages now . but still.. :p

10. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

<heavy sigh> @alpha1 ..... "alpha1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." :|

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, maybe you should just put down the name of the person you're sending a message to.

psst...and done!

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Also, since when did I become like all regular people with your 70 messages limit instead of having 75 like I used to. I do not like it when privileges are revoked.

13. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

@bjr... well i think the same ..maybe i should type my message here.. haha//it was jus that i was apologyzin sbse..if any of my comments..posts..were rude..irrelevant..irrational..blah blah..i mean nythin..bass aisa sa e tha kuch.. :p

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

psh, the drama and the anti-climax... and to think you made me delete 5 of my prized collection of 71 messages. I think you need to stop thinking that arguments are rude (or it's a bad thing if they are). You have as much of a right to your opinion as anyone else has to theirs...and it can be hurtful but it's still your opinion, for whatever that is worth. I am free to listen to it or ignore it, most people ignore mine. People who get upset over an internet forum need to get off it.

If your argument is irrelevant or irrational, you'll end up getting called an idiot. You won't need to apologize.

15. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

oh k .. well den..sorry bout gettin your 5 of the prized collection of 71 messages deleted.. :( :p

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You should be. My inbox is a gold mine of controversy, drama and teenage angst. Maybe I should write a book someday.

17. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

oohh....je vois..!! = i see..!

18. Morbid_Angel

nandyyyy where's my dose of cyber naughtiness?!

19. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

arree..!!! there is no naughy message guys..ab to maine message bhi post kr dia..!! @alpha started all this..where is he? aaarrgghh.. >_<

20. Morbid_Angel

well if there isn't then i'm sure one can be made? :(