a little help in Jal - Rangon Mein tab by Complicated

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Famio, Sep 23, 2004.

1. Famio

Famio New Member

hey i need some help with this. this is a part of the song Rangon Mein by Jal.
    it comes after the chorus. this is from the tab by "complicated". i cant play this part. can someone plz explain this in detail. i know how to play the chords but the shifting and how many downstrokes and upstrokes confuses me.
    e|-x-x-x---x--x--x---------x-x-x---x--x-|
    b|-x-x-x---x--x--x---------x-x-x---x--x-|
    g|-4-2-4---6--7--9---------4-2-4---6--7-|
    d|-4-2-4---6--7--9---------4-2-4---6--7-|
    a|-2-0-2---4--5--7---------2-0-2---4--5-|

by the way gr8 work. really cool tab, complicated

2. Venus

Venus New Member

@Famio: i dunno whether u checked but complicated replied to your question, but then there was this hardware failure on IGT and his message isnt there anymore..... :mad: So doing my best to remember what complicated said......he said that its hard to explain the upstrokes and downstrokes and its becomes easier if u slow the tempo down and have a listen to the rhythm urself....which u can do by installing the pace-maker plug-in if u have winamp.....(it's quite good actually cuz ive just installed it!).....when it cums to explaining that tab thing...then ino myself how to play it but im sure they are barre chords and there is an easier way to play them, so ill leave that part to sumone who knows what they talking about :think:
    Hope ive been of sum help, and thanx for the original advice complicated:)

3. Famio

Famio New Member

hey thanx venus and no i didnt see complicated's reply. im gonna install this pace-maker plug-in as i got winamp. and i figured most of the part out but still i got some problem in the very beginning where he starts on x244xx and then goes to x022xx and then back. i cant play this right and its pretty difficult shifting. anyway hopefully im gonna understand it from the pace-maker thingy.

thanx again venus and complicated

4. Complicated

Complicated New Member

hey...sadly my message got lost...well i am advising a sort of easier version of that intro for you famio...its as follows:

b|-x-x-x---x--x--x---------x-x-x---x--x-|
    g|-4-x-4---6--7--9---------4-x-4---6--7-|
    d|-4-x-4---6--7--9---------4-x-4---6--7-|
    a|-2-0-2---4--5--7---------2-0-2---4--5-|

Its quiet easier to play, and it sounds better too..and about that tempo..i believe venus has made it quiet clear ..thankyou for that Mr.Venus..
    regards...

5. Venus

Venus New Member

@complicated: no probs and btw its Miss Venus:)

6. Famio

Famio New Member

thanx a lot complicated. this tab is a lot easier. im getting it. thanx man

7. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........