A link

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by the_wizard, Apr 10, 2006.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

2. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

Hey wizzy, tell me frankly. By this thread u r making fun of the mods only, no?
    No relevant subject, no description.. whatever..

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?p=239839#post239839
    see this, the guy quoted in the subject 'place to share MY mp3s'. Our lady closed it like she had copyrights for all mp3s over the world. Then what about the URLs shared in IGT through yousendit, soundclick etc? Hope she removes everything.

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

they are free to do whtever they want. the link has nothing to do with piracy, it is not obscene; it does not contain profanities or coarse language. The only thing is, it is not created by any mod or admin.

if they think the title is misleading or isnt proper they are free to change it; if they think thread is useless close it.
    I dont give a shit.

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

- Its not about "me"..IndianGuitarTabs.com as a website does not support piracy so we discourage people from giving and sharing links or mp3 download sources.

- About the yousendit and soundclick links. Those are of the people who have their own recordings/covers uploaded over there and they themselves want to share their work with others for the purpose of getting feedback...WHICH IS TOTALLY ALLOWED, do you think we created a seperate forum called IGT SOUNDTRACK to discuss about fish and chips?

-If you have any trouble/itching/queries/brickbats related to us or the website, come directly to us, post in feedback forum or pm, why did you have to post this over here?

@the_wizard

could have posted a link more sensible?
    *flat face*

:)

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nope....atleast it makes more sense than so many threads in cc lounge

6. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

I know how to reply to that word in my ways, but just givin respect to ur age, i keep mine shut.

I didn't use PM as I really didn't have anything to ask you. I just replied to Wizzy. I just pointed out that thread to wizzyshowing an example that mods close threads in a fast pace, to clean up the site. I was wondering bcoz he didnt specify a subject and description, just a link.

I didn't want to use the feedback forum, as I already see lots of silly queries/suggestions, many replies from mod/admin to explain why threads are closed and I thought mods/admins should be really fed up replying them.

And to you -
    In the thread which you closed, the starter of course mentioned in the subject 'A place for my mp3 songs'. I agree no one supports piracy and encourage sharing links of mp3s, but u while closing u could hv showed him soundclick.com to share HIS mp3 songs.

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

the subject was made to mislead...i think u didnt take a look at what he asked for inside the thread.
    Anyways.. if you wanna argue further. Then PM me...Let this thread have its share of "on-topic" talk.

G'bye!

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

LMAO @ bad cow pun

9. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey Gboy .. Da guy in ur Link wasn't askin for a place to upload his songs but a place where original mp3's are shared ..
    Duh ! U goof!

@wizzy .. Wen da Revolutionary cow is put in da Van .. the line goes Like " Pissed on them somethin.." but actually She fires Milk from her boobies man n not actually pisses.. :RollLol:

10. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hahahahahahahahaha

11. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

good one .. quite big but enjoyed ..

:)

12. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

You absolutely HAVE to see the MOOtrix

13. shak

shak Harrr!

14. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: oh wow, the link was hilarious:)

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

</3 :'(

<_<

>_>

^_^

16. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

^^are ur lips between your eyes?:think: :think:

17. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

well said.