a letter from a PRIVATE EYE(must read)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ak&guitar, Oct 23, 2005.

1. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

hey ppl , a friend gave me this, wanted to share u with it. plz comment.

THE PRIVATE EYE
    I am a private eye.

Yesterday I was sitting in my Sydney Office when there was a knock on the door which scared me half out of my secretary.

Then my 1st case came in and I polished off 2 bottles.

I am so tough that I wear my clothes out from the inside.

Suddenly a tall blonde walked past my window, I knew she was tall because we were on the 3rd floor.

The phone rang and I knew something was wrong because I didn’t have a phone.
    It was a girl and I knew something was definitely wrong cause she told me there was.

I raced downstairs and called a taxi. The taxi stopped with a jerk, the jerk got out and I got in.

The driver took the corner at 30 miles per hour, the cop stopped us and told us to put it back.

We kept on the footpath cause there was a sign saying “Keep Death Off Roads”. Then we were out of the city.

I knew cause we weren’t hitting as many pedestrians.

As we came to my clients house she greeted me with a burning kiss then she took her cigarette out and kissed me again.

She pointed two thirty-eights at me. She also had a gun.

She had the most beautiful blond hair on her head too.
    She had teeth like the 10 commandments, all broken.

She had the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, in fact, one eye was so beautiful the other one couldn’t stop looking at it.

There was a man on the floor, he had a stab wound in his heart, a bullet wound to his head and his wrists were slashed. I assumed he was dead.

I took her for a drive in the country and a brick came through the window and hit her on the left tit and broke 4 of my fingers.

We got a flat tyre and she pumped and I pumped and she pumped and I pumped and then we got out and fixed the tyre.

Then I took her home and she asked me for a root beer, the root was nice but the beer was flat.

I was giving her a goodnight kiss but she crossed her legs and broke my glasses.
    :rock:

2. shak

shak Harrr!

it started well .. got stupid .. then got naughty .. then got totally stupid ..
    but made me laugh .. haha .. good one ..

3. ak&guitar

hey shahrukh ...........great u liked it ................ i dont know the excact word , but what do u call these kinda sentences..........it is a figure of speech..............plz anybody sugest.

4. ak&guitar

i typed for u guys................nobody except shahrukh commented...............
    i value sharukh so much now........
    you rock man:rock: