A billion dollars...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishalj, Mar 29, 2006.

1. vishalj

vishalj Banned

What would you do if you had that much money? I'm assuming that you don't already. :p:

My life would be simple. No saving and crap, I would travel the world (would start with cities in India) and my to do list would read something like: S_ex, drugs and alcohol. I would try to get some sightseeing done too. ;)

Go.

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

dude, going by the way the clean up drive is going..i get a feelin this thread is gonna be closed..........

3. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Nope. Me and the mods have a little understanding... and if this thread constitutes spam then there's no point in having a chitchat lounge is there now?

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

If I had a billion dollars, I'd quit engineering.

:'(

5. vishalj

vishalj Banned

You don't have to post that sad smiley there. Once you mention engineering everyone knows your life is kinda ****ed.

6. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

i'd buy bisleri bottles and give them to people in tn and ap <3 (< i started using that aswell)

Yaaaay, now i'm socially accepted

7. shak

shak Harrr!

@author: *** drugs and alcohol something tells me you dont plan to live long enuff to spend all your green ... too bad .. you would miss the grand concert where dry kill logic will play britney spears and cryptopsy will wear pink ..

i'll just give 5 bucks to doctor and ask him to close this thread .. rest will give to vini ..

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

u mean out of a billion dollar..lolz

9. vishalj

vishalj Banned

As I don't care for dry kill logic (if that is even a band?) and cryptopsy I wouldn't really sweat it.

Chitchat lounge = Chat/talk. Now if you can take that dildo out of your ass you can probably sit better and well... chat in peace.

If you think that my thread has violated any rules then you better take that 2nd dildo out of your ass too. Damn you people are stuck up.

10. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Well, use of such subtle expressions tells us just who exactly has the dildo in their ass. Mind your language, and be civil to people.

11. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

if i had billion dollars..........i'll get them to savings account n will enjoy my life with the interest earned............n b4 i die i'll write the original amount i.e. 1 billion dollars.......as my will to be donated to orphanage :p: apney sarey gunaah dhoney k liye jo interest khaa kar kiye

12. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I wud start an IT company. :beer:

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

I'll buy various bunglows; flats; duplexes....invest in real estate in metropolitans and hardcore tourist destinations

then put them on rent....and earn money thru that

finally buy out an amazing duplex for myself...somewhere in Cuffe Parade (Mumbai)

14. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

stop goin to skool and jusst blo it up...DUH!:yawn:

15. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

welll = frankly if theccl goes 0- thissite'll be cleaned up 99.897858665656583962%

16. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

^^^....if tht happens, il give my billion dollars to u then.....for the prediction..hehe....

17. shak

shak Harrr!

:rock: aaah so it was a dildo! you solved my problem bro .. wish you had done the same when a thread like this was discussed 5 times in the past 3 months here at IGT ... GOD! you are original! :beer:

@vini: yes out of one million, exactly, 9,99,995 bucks .... to you

18. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

Office Space

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
    Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man, two chicks at the same time, man.
    Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
    Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I had a million dollars I could hook that up, cause chicks dig a dude with money.
    Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
    Lawrence: Well the kind of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
    Peter Gibbons: Good point.
    Lawrence: Well what about you now? what would you do?
    Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
    Lawrence: Well yeah.
    Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
    Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
    Peter Gibbons: I'd relax, I would sit on my ass all day, I would do nothing.
    Lawrence: Well you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Just take a look at my cousin, he's broke, don't do shit.
    --
    This cracks me up everytime I watch the movie :) ...

19. shrikant_btw

shrikant_btw New Member

hummmm intresting guys i will buy lot of guitars & music system for us........ ha ha h ah ah

20. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Too bad... maybe I should start making those "Do you wash your ass with your right hand or left hand" poll threads or maybe "Which is your fav slipknot member" thread.

Those get more replies anyways.