A BIG Request - Tumse Kitna Pya Hai (Company Film - Altaf Raja)

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sweety11, Nov 20, 2007.

1. sweety11

sweety11 New Member

Please Please Please help me... Can anybody generous enough here to post a recording of Tumse Kitna Pyar Hai guitar tabs for the entire song sung by Altaf Raja (Company - Movie Name)..... I wanna sing my fiance this song...... Please...... I would extremely appreciate it! ANybody???? Please...................... I don't know how to play a guitar but I am good singer and please help me... It's gonna be very romantic if I sung him on the Guitar tabs recording... PLZZZZZ GUYS... mere dil ki help kero.

Thanks a billion...... love

Listen or download song here:
    https://www.esnips.com/doc/04b8b895-0c92-4e5d-8a15-3dd1d808c4e1/Tumse-Kitna-Pyar-Hai---AltafRaja

2. sweety11

sweety11 New Member

GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... help me na!!!! Come on yaar...... Think from my perspective. IT IS VERY important.

3. anubhav27

anubhav27 New Member

dear i have searched the who internet and this site tooooooo!!!!!!no tabs of this song sorry!!!!!!

4. sweety11

sweety11 New Member

Plzz

Plzz Help Me..... Where Are The Proffesionals?

5. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Sweety11, i want to hear your recording too, hope you will upload it on the sounclick page, however i hope you'll succeed singing this song for your fiance.
    Maybe you want to use my self-made karaoke songs, i've uploaded a few on my soundclick page, feel free to use them!

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=645920

7. sweety11

sweety11 New Member

8. musicmanPKR

musicmanPKR New Member

u said that u wanted the guitar version so dats the guitar version

and this is the company version. the same song that u gave in da link

its still missing a lotta things thats why i said its a crude recording