9/11 revisited

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Dec 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

^ shahrukh - nice one there with the clarification. this world is full of hoaxes ;) !!

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:nw:

:nw:

Fantastic post

3. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

good going shahrukh!!.....there truly are many mis conceptions about ISLAM

4. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah .. i mean this is stupid .. so many people are mislead everyday by these daft rumours and urban legends ...
    i find the last sentence of this verse pretty ironic .. lol i just realised!! i mean the verse itself is sayin that we have made things clear so you dont even try to mess around with this verse ever! . and yet they do .. lol

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

damn i did not check with the book nor wrote a column in new york times.

just c/p-ed a post doing the rounds in other forums.

get the chip off your shoulders.

you aint even important enough for us to bother about - we have other stuff on our agenda - beating china, cating up with usa, making it the asian century.

you can meanwhile continue with suicide bombing.

6. shak

shak Harrr!

beating china? .. lol why do they always have to be neighbours?? ... haha .. "love thy neighbour" sweetheart ..
    and yeah .. you dint always have to use that suicide thingy all the time .. you know when were little and someone got booed. .. they always ran away showing their thumb and sticking their toungues out .. well thats what it reminds me of .. :p:

7. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

yeah im sure jamhead posted these 'facts' as-is from somewhere bcoz they sound to be so interesting ....and obviously not reflecting his opinions anyways! But its even more interesting unleashing these so called 'facts' :)
    ---and honestly thanks for posting it here so that somany peple who viewed this thread must have got disillusuioned :) -- and have overcome misconceptions! :)

jamhead - i disagree on ur post above! - lets not use a suicide bomber and and an islamic interchangibly -- it does not make any sense --moreover there are more muslims in the country whose 'agenda' u mentioned above ;)

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

sharukh... look around.

this harmless post aside (its circulating in e-mails , in forums)...... just look around... the whole world. listen to the news.

you'll have your answers.

and so will you 6 string you too.

9. shak

shak Harrr!

the whole world has got it wrong ... its not islam .. its fundamentalism .. the roots are not in islam .. its the years of supression and result of wrong political strategies coupled with fanaticism and propoganda ... urban myths, rumours and wrong intrepretations of holy scriptures ...
    thats enuff i guess .. you are again luring me into getting political .. naughty girl .. i am out .. and please dont push this subject any further ..

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

this thread is not about fundamentalism or islam.

its about the coincidence.
    even without that misquote, its stiill a big coincidence.

11. shak

shak Harrr!

i agree ... :)

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

It is a coincidence. Why the hell would a person put so much effort to make sure that some of the numbers somehow relate to 11?
    Interesting stuff though...

13. Shahrukh - Much respect to you son for putting things striaght.

Jamhead - It is becoming abundantly clear what your motivation is. Take a pill.

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

lmao.. so who's beiong fundamentalist and misreacting at a interesting coincidence??

maybe you could lead the way with the pill.

15. I do, everyday.

It stops me from being paranoid over people who are different from me.

It really works.

You should try it.

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well the one major way (amongst a million others) in which you seem extremely different from me, is in your total inability to appreciate an innocuous thread about a startling coincidence for what it is. even the other dude agreed that it was indeed no mean coincidence.

maybe the pills are not working??

17. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Superb .. REsearch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.