9/11 Now for the truth

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jun 13, 2006.

1. Kids, I think we are straying off the subject.

I hope you don't mind if i can rein you back on the topic.

So i will reiterate to those who have not seen the video yet.
    This is a MUST see video.

Please report back. I would love to hear your comments for or against.

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Sorry for being offtopic but for curiosities sake: Why do human morals apply to pigs?

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I might have replied to this but your next post takes my breath away <3

I honestly do not have an hour to watch this video for the next few weeks :'(

4. m_waleed86 - don't get riled up son. No one is questioning your faith (I am a moslem too)

bjr has a sardonic sense of humour but I know he makes some very sensible comments when he wants to.

I appologise for being parental but stop the bikerring (both of you) and lets get back to the main point of being lied to by the establishement.

And bjr your excused for not having time to see the video, with exams I suspect. But only till then. I am expecting you valuable input.

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Hah, that I can ramble on and on about if you ever care.

The best analogy I can ever think of on this issue comes from a movie...The Matrix. The red pill and the blue pill. That pretty much nails it.

6. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

well if u re-read my post..i wrote 'animal' and so it could be any animal! e.g goats etc...and not just pigs!!...

Now if u want to agree it's well and good, if u dont no prob...i am not compelling anyone to accpet this!!..that goes to bjr too....
    PEACE!!