9/11 Now for the truth

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jun 13, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Why?
    Are you against eating pig-meat?

2. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Boy that was below the belt :)

3. @m_waleed - The trouble with the the democrats and republicans is that they are the two cheeks of the same arse which is being shafted by the zionists.

4. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Waleed what you said is very diffcult to digest... But yes it is the truth..... I mean if I was an American... I too would be torn between whom to Vote..

5. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

now i didnt get u......what's pig-eating got to do with the topic being discussed????....or r u trying to say that u are a 'GAY-RIGHTS' activist???:think: :think:

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Out of curiousity, Would it be a problem if he was?

7. Jocelyn what part of my statement do you find difficult to digest?

Is it my coarse analogy or Zionist control?

I will be happy to elaborate if it is the latter.

8. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

What I meant was I agree with you... wether I like it or not.....

9. m_waleed86

i dont think soo....asking just out of curiousity...

and just out of curiosity r u his 'PARTNER' or sumthing...seems u got pissed!!..if that's the case i m sorry!

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^^^and r u an eunuch?

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

wow, I wish I was 5 years old again so I could actually feel insulted by what you just said.

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ LOL
    Well, you didnt get, or you didn't wanna answer?

My point was your pig-eating-detesting is only because of the way you have been brought up. The environment around you etc.

Your stand on gays are also just because of that.

Consider this:
    Pig-eating is considered as a delicacy in some other parts of the world.

13. Sorry Alpha but that conclusion is far too simplistic.

The pig is one of nature cleaners.
    It will eat just about anything from human flesh to faeces.
    Throughout history it has been used to clean up excrement especially when there were no sewage systems.

You could say that is in the past and only in third world countries.
    However recently I had a camping holiday in a farm in England. Unknown to me till later I discovered it was a pig farm.
    Every morning I would go past the pig stys and I cannot not describe the pungent stench. It was enough to make you vetch.
    Out of curiosity it looked over the low level walls and yes the swill contained what looked like human faeces.

So like the Jews and early Christians, we do not eat PIG because of its taste but because it is unhygenic.

Finally to prove my point.

Take equal ammounts of pork, lamb, beef, chicken. Put them on aseparate plate and leave them outside in the garden.

I gaurantee the first meat to get maggots will be pork.

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

if u put a chinese near a pig(no insult meant..just a joke)the pig wont eat the chinese coz chinese eat anything dat moves i.e...snakes,snails,shit and god knows wat else

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

for a reminder "normal" pigs dont eat people regardless of caste religion ethnicity blablabla ^^^^

16. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Pork is really tasty id cooked properly....beef is okay

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hehe, ofcourse I know the hygenie point.
    But what I mean was you came to know about it only thru the religion/parents/friends/relatives/community.

Had you been living in US as a Protestant, you wouldn't have even thought along all those lines.

Thats waht I meant, and unfortunately even you missed my point. :(

BTW, the first meat to get teh maggots is beef (AFAIR), though not sure.

18. m_waleed86

now that was 'THE' most lamest answer to any question i've read........think u wanna reply even if u cant cum up with a good reply...think it's time to GROW UP!!!

p.s: u might hav grow up....but ur brain seems to hv lost this important attribute!!...u are still stuck in that 4-5 yr time frame!

and u dont hv to reply to the post....u can post anything related to the topic! (and plzz dont suggest that sumone make me a mod!!!!)

19. m_waleed86

well, also i hav to ad to waleed's post that...PIG is one of the most shameless animal of this planet....it openly invites it's friend to hav *** with it's mate!!...now is that news to u....and also it has been research that after eating an animal's meat a person for sum time may start to act like that particular animal or get sum of it's Characteristics!......

now if u wanna agree, agree...otherwise dont post any immature posts!!

20. m_waleed86

and u know waht i am PROUND to be a MUSLIM!!!...and i think my stand on GAYS is not only becoz of my religion but also becoz of the various problems that can spring up due to being a GAY!