9/11 Now for the truth

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by waleed (London), Jun 13, 2006.

1. As you guys probably know I have always suspected that we have been told a pack of lies from the Bush/Blair administration and it's synophantic MSM.

I have just seen ' 9-11 Loose change' on the internet.
    Which is an absolute must see for those searching for the thruth.
    It is the number one download video on google.
    So apparently there are many sceptics out there like me.

Would love to know what you think, for or against.

https://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

Guitar boy likes this.
  2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i got a video from the net ie a documentary thing proving that the 9 11 thing wasnt completly a terrorist act!!!!

cant watch the vid as my ip is not yahoo compatible :(

3. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

FUk it might be like sum aliens hijacked the plane !!!! nobody knows.......like holy grail it might be a top secret

4. Have the decency to view it before you make a comment.

Or are you of the herd mentality?

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

@ waleed ignore him

well i read many articles n watched some vids which contradict the theory of terrorist attacks n some claim this was an attack the us government planned !!!! they claim it not me....

what is really the truth
    ??

may be we wont know for the next say 3000 years

6. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Well maybe we wont have to wait that long..... its today that we are getting to hear all the secrets of the COLD WAR and all the dirty games played.... The truth will defintly surface sooner or later.... I wont be shocked to hear that it was not a terrorist act...... It is well know but not totaly proven that the CIA were behind both the Kennedy murders.

7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

exactly i forgot to add the kennedy murder things

they said they will make it be known to the public in a stated year i forgot when but there is time

8. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Not just kennedy murder .......they say that the first trip to moon ever ;never happened.....is saw a documentry which proved this and i saw a detailed document that niagra falls are human made......and i read two books that claim bible is just a fiction novel....facts are something else.You can say that Hindu dharm is all crap,mahabharata is just another blockbuster.It can be it cannot be.The point is what you see is wat you are allowed to see

You know you never know and you can debate endlessly

9. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Aapka hukum sir aankoon par......ab to hum yeh documentry dekh kar rahengey

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

lol^^

@ dirt u got a point on post 8

well there has been loads of contradictions to most events in world history esp in american history

11. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

Ever since the DaVinci Code came out i dont know what to belive
    I always loved these conspiracy theories
    Now i know how easy it is to make up a story with enough "evidence" to make people belive it.

12. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

And what about the moon landing hoax

13. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Beware Holy Grail thing might be true not entirly but partially .......because somebody have found some ancient documents recently....and this thing has been going on from really long time....Dan Brown is not the only author who is referencing to holy grail,it is just that he made a thriller out of it.It has been going on since Christanity came in to existance...so may be it can be true.

And the whole Pagan Worship thing it still exists in Scotland.........have you seen the movie "The Wickerman"......it was made wayback in 1975 and it mocks Christanity.Do see it if u can

14. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

True... that is why I say only time will tell what is true and what is hoax... "Now i know how easy it is to make up a story with enough "evidence" to make people belive it". Only time will tell the truth.

15. Well apart from your obvious cognative dissonance there is a study on people who dismiss everything to be a conspiracy theory, as showing mental cowardice.

If they have to face the reality of actually being lied to and manipulated then they might have to act and fight for the real thruth and justice.

It is far easier for them to accept everything that is spoon fed to them and hence are exonerated from any responsibility.

I am not forcing people to believe everything in this video.
    Just view it first and then make up your mind.

You have the right to comment critically then and only then.

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I saw this a few months ago. Even i was like "OMG! This is the truth", just like you. (except i didnt assume its true, unlike you who practically seems to assume anything anti american to be true)

Afterthoughts about the physics and some common sense made me see how stupid this thing is.

I'm not ruling out this possibility but if i went seeing only this video, i'd say that this theory is complete bullshit. Since i saw less lame videos, i'm not ruling this out.

17. No I am not anti American, just as I am not anti Indian or any other race.
    Infact I am heartened by the fact that most Americans despise Bush as much as I do.

What I am against, are the corrupt leaders who treat us like slaves and accept the garbage they feed us through thier MSM propoganda machinery.

18. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I share your thoughts on Bush and the most Americans... I hav some great American freinds.. and I must say most dont think like him...
    All I canm say aboth Junior Bush is Like Father like son... BAP Numberi to Beta DAS NUMBERI

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

bah, I wish I had a whole unbroken hour to watch this....or the enthusiasm. Lately, I've been really disconnected from serious discussions.

Can someone actually post an entire paper on their take of 9/11. I mean someone who does not buy what "the man" has said....I haven't ever heard a convincing argument yet though I honestly admit I have not really bothered to look for one either.

20. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

and still they re-elect him!!!....although even i had heard that 9/11 was infact the doing of CIA...but what confuses me is can American strike in their Business Heartland...hurt themselves...lose trillions of dollars!! just for going after Osama and Saddam!!!.,.nobody can want them that bad..

i also read someone suggesting that Osama is a CIA agent!!....

NOw i cant believe all this with out a concrete proof??....and i dont think this video is enough!!

P.S: i am not a GEORGE BUSH supporter!!!