7 Wonders of IGT

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Jan 18, 2006.

1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Dear All,

Which seven IGTians do u think can be called as

7 WONDERS OF IGT

they can be in any forum.. any field... any thing in IGT.. any one..

and ya also rate them from 1 to 7..

Lets Start... :beer:

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

ur the 1st wonder.... ;)

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Vishwa, admit that u got this idea after watching yesterdays "Great Indian Comedy Show"

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

vishwaa-- one of the seven wonders of igt

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey guys wat has happened to u all ..

VISHWA - One of da BLUNDERS of IGT !!!!! :p:

6. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

OOPS !!!! evryone spamming in my thread :eek:: guys be on topic..

ok ok i agree i m the 8th wonder.. who r the sevens..

ok i think i hv to start...

My seven wonders are:...

1) Vini
    2) Zoom
    3) Wizzy
    4) Garima
    5) Notty
    6) Divya
    7) Nimisha

8) Meeeeeeeeee

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yayyyyyy :dance:

ab meri baari..

damn I cant just list 7 of them...its tough

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

ya it was tough for me also.. to cut that list to seven.. but u have to find the wonders... i also wanted many to put there.. spy_game, ansh, abhi , cryptu, sanju,bjr.. many many more

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

^ hahaha dont worry its okie ;)

for me the seven wonders
    1.zoom
    2.jayswami
    3.baandbaaja
    4.subro
    5.abhi
    6.notty
    7.the couple vini n vishwaa lmao

10. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

woah :banana: vishwa .. i never thought u'd list me .. before divya .. especially since i tease u so much .. thankies ;) .. n ya .. i'm still thinkin on da seven wonders :think: very difficult :help:

EDIT: Thankies Spy :beer:

11. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

don't b happy that i put u before divya.. i put u before divya.. so that she will be more closer to me.. see i m the 8th wonder :p:

no wizzy i hv not seen that show from many days.... but that is a WOW show..
    this came to my mind when i was listening the song ajooba from Jeans in the morning..

12. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^ Well divya .. ur nightmare begins .. coz according to ur logic vishwa .. nimisha is closer to u than divya !!!!!!!!!!!!

13. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

:nw: :nw: :nw:

notty hats off to u.. becoz of such things u r there in my list.. i never thot that

:nw: :nw: :nw:

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^It gets worse .. on da basis of da above post Vishwa ACCEPTS this fact!!! U didn't even deny wen i said nimisha is closer :p: :p: Nimisha .. congrats .. n Is divya gonna kill vishwa now ?? :p:

15. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

notty u read my reply again.. and i don't think need to accept or deny anything here..

16. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Man i was juz kiddin .. I wish u all da best wid Divya .. n let's get back to topic now :p:

17. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

k .. here is muh list .. though this list suffers inadequacy coz i gotta choose only seven :eek:: but ..

1. Zoom
    2. Jayswami
    3. fatima
    4. abhimanjrekar
    5. bubblyMartini
    6. vishwa
    7. wizzy & Cryptu (tied)

Zoom - Great technician and more importantly a great person .. i was juz studyin da evolution of IGT n zoom has a HUGE part in its development .. has to be da no. 1 choice..

Jayswami & Fatima - Both are inactive .. but I juz cannot ignore dat fact that they've given wonderful wonderful music to IGT in da past which is still appreciated .. Hats off to them ..

Abhimanjrekar - A very talented guy .. lotta hard work .. contributed a lot to da site .. n a great helper ..

BubblyMartini .. Always providing Encouragement .. which inpires everyone to contribute more .. (i bet everyone will agree) .. be it poems .. be it recordings .. be it anything .. She is there to encourage U :)

Vishwa - Not becoz he's included me .. but becoz always upto somethin or da other in da CC lounge .. provides some kinda entertainment n controversy all da time .. which is kinda spicy :p:

Wizzy n cryptu .. had to include both of them .. Wizzy .. amazin sense of humour .. i guess he's found in almost all threads .. really has good wit n humour .. Cryptu .. great sense of humour too ..a nice poet .. (i'm not suppose to say da negatives here :p:)

18. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

SEVN WONDERS OF IGT-------

1.Vishwa:RollLol:
    2>the fact that no ones ever seen the administrator.:think:
    3.wizzy,notty(tied)
    4.the fact that u can spam on vishwa's thread and he doesn't get angry(wonder why)
    5.ZOOM--Where would we be without him>>
    6.Bubbly>(as notty said> always encouraging) :beer:
    7.How IGT gets their funds:think:

PS-THE ONES ABOVE AR NOT IN ORDER
    just cause someones last on the list doesn't make him the least>

19. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Also .. i wanted so many other names there .. vini, ansh, disturbed, shak, hardik, spy, garima, angela, divya, nimisha n more par .. i hope tum mujhe samjhoge :eek::

20. shak

shak Harrr!

1. ego
    2. sensitivity
    3. attitude
    4. naiveness
    5. improper use of posh english at times when it not needed
    6. mudslinging
    7. jumpy