60 Th year of Auschwitz liberation

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by light_of_erindi, Jan 27, 2005.

1. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Has anyone been watching international news?

Today is the celebratin of 60 th year of liberation of war captives at Auschwitz from the Nazis.

Did u know that there were totally 6 million jews killed by Nazis in the second world war. ...1 million of which were killed at Auschwitz....freaky !!!

The average was 30,000 a week or 7 to 8 thousand a day!!!
    :shock: :shock:

They were all forced into gas chambers and killed with Sarin ...which is odourless and colourless gas...so no one knew what they were inhaling!!

And when the bodies grew too much... they used them as a fuel in the boiler....yikes??!!! :shock: :shock: :mad:

They were showing the people who had survived...one of only 7000 who escaped...he was speechless....

I'm numb. :(

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I even heard that they were used to make soap... and given to the new captives...

3. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah Auschwitz makes up one of the darkest pages of the history...thnx to the nazis.......in a documentary that i was watching the other day...they showed how nazis used to to comit mass-murders..and how they used to humiliate the prisoners..it was just unbearable

4. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

disgusting

what they did is just plain disgusting....hard to believe things like that happened and can happen....theres no words to describe it but it hurts and makes u feel sad to hear the stuff they went through. i watched this documentary based on Anne Franks diary and its just left me speechless.

its pretty ironic how hitler wanted to create an aryan race of like blonde kids with blue eyes...the fact he had brown hair and brown eyes.

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Newyaz, Hitler was indeed a genius of sorts... even though h didnt do much good...

6. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Yes he was very good at politics and war tactics... did u ever read Mein Kamph ?

7. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

No... I never got it.... meanin its not with ne1 I know...