50W to 60W SS Rondall Head for Sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ronnieanand, Feb 3, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I just made one 50W to 60W Rondall SS Amp Head, so it's up for grabs. It has 3 inputs and individual Volume Controls, Global Bass, Treble, Mid Controls and Master Volume. So it's essentially an amp plus a 3 input Mixer. Doesn't look great 'cos I use a stupid stereo amp box as the enclosure but sounds great. 1/4" outputs to speaker cabinet and fuse protection is also there. Anybody wants a trial, come over to my Jam Room and play through it. PM me if interested.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Godamn!

You shudve told me when I was there!

d00ds I endorse this amp. It has TONNES of BASS, huge amount of low MIDS, great amount of higher MIDS and decent amount of treble.

It just sounds too heavy for my personal liking :p:

d00d make a tube amp, and you will have ppl crawling all uber your amps.

3. ronnieanand

Just use better speakers and you will know how it can sound. My speakers aren't that great but decent enough for nice use. I will get Eminence sometime and then you can hear the thing again.

Anyway had posted it on Friday and since you were in Bangalore, you missed the ad and also missed the amp :p: .

4. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:cry1:
    and what about the saturday?

I was there.

:cry2:

5. ronnieanand

I forgot the whole thing. I was more interested in that TS7. I experimented with that Tube Screamer. It's a tonal heaven. I will be disposing my Keeley Modded BD2 and Carl Martin Clean Boost. Got too much impressed by TS7. Maybe I will be some real killer Overdrive pedal. Also thinking of a Fuzz pedal instead of a TS7. Fuzz usually has a killer tone when you use them as a Clean Boost.

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

U didnt mention the price ...........

7. ronnieanand

It will be 20K + 5K conveniece charge + 2K service charge + 3K VAT if it's for you. Local Taxes Extra.

8. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

yeah ..... instead of that i was thinking of buying ur comp for a 40k ... wht do u say ? ha ha ...

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Nanda, better steal his Mex Strat and Les Paul.

That wud be better. Anyway since ron is getting a new guitar, it shouldnt put him into a too-much-to-handle inconvenience.

10. ronnieanand

In your Dreams. Maybe I can think, if you can make a deal for 60K. :p: . Okay 55K and I will give those Comp speakers too for free. Remember them :nw: :nw: .

11. ronnieanand

That Mex Strat is not mine. I bought Lace Sensor Pickups for them and now that dood, refused to sell the Strat :mad: :mad: :mad: . I am left with Lace Sensor Gold Pickups and no guitar to put them on. Anybody wants Brand New In The Box Lace Sensor Gold set of 3 Pickups with 13K Hot Bridge.

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

NO!

I could heve thought about the Rondall amp, but then u didnt even offer it to me.

*boo hooo*
    :cry2:

13. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

How much for the pickups??

14. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

muahahaha..looks like you failed Ronnie's :aggre: test :p:

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

*sniff*

I never even knew.
    d00d I was playing the guitar after the n00 year.

The only time in between I did was when I messed up Rainbow's "Rock n Roll", two weeks ago.

16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Ronnie..how much for the pups??

Rondall to mein Bangy aakar checkout karoonga( i.e. if they are still in stock :p: )

17. ronnieanand

I bought it for approx $175. This set is with the 13.2K Hot Bridge. It called Lace Sensor Hot Gold set.