:(

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Nov 25, 2011.

1. komal29

komal29 New Member

clap clap clap clap

2. komal29

komal29 New Member

yeah true..kindly give a list of all you know to help the beginners..

3. komal29

komal29 New Member

@nandy..yeah..look at orianthi..how she is famous for her skill for being a female rock /electric guitarist which normally is quite rare :)

4. komal29

komal29 New Member

this is so true..rush of testoterone of some members is to the point of being agressive/mean! LOL

5. komal29

komal29 New Member

lol these are funny..[the image below included]

6. komal29

komal29 New Member

i agree with this..the characters of any person,aincluding men in plays,movies must have existed at some point of time..even some scenes n incidents..maybe some exaggeration done here n there with respect to making the person/incident larger than life..
    if the director must not have known the lifestyle of army men,how could he come up with the role of amitabh in silsila?He must have heard some story,some man who has similarities to the role.Maybe on celluloid its exaggerated with shayaris,song n dance and intense emotional encounters.. Take any role for that matter..It was stated in an interview of Karan Johar that the role of the tomboyish Anjali was based on a collegemate of his.He just added that dimension in his 'heroine' who would later become this feminine symbol wearing all saree etc who would enchant her 'all mature' best friend who is a responsible man years later who failed to see her feminity back when she used to play basket ball n wear reebok..lol..likewise we can find many examples..y r so many movies based on people in all the films of the world then ?

7. komal29

komal29 New Member

may be money!

8. komal29

komal29 New Member

LOL..so true
    Elaborate please

9. komal29

komal29 New Member

agreed! coz its proven scientifically..and you can find loads of materials to justify this...google!

10. komal29

komal29 New Member

this person has given the baap of all replies esp to @morbid angel [no offense]about the 'MEN' concept..
    p.s-how do u reply to so many at once..coz even i had to reply many but dint know how to..

11. komal29

komal29 New Member

this was the longest,funnniest yet wisest most apt reply for the question posed in the thread by miss nandy...purpose served!

12. komal29

komal29 New Member

ok..finally my reply to miss nandy0894...we cannot just eat,sleep and play guitar because we are here to live...! n by living it includes many things as per today's society ..even studying and giving exams,working to earn,managing all kind relationships..sure just eating,sleeping and guitar is fun as hell maybe for a considerable amount of time..but only doing them will actually cause boredom unless u wanna be a dedicated musician all your life..Raghu Dixit from my state is a well known musician n recently in one regional news paper he stated his lifestyle saying he is a home husband.he pretty much stays at home n does all his music work while his wife goes to a work out.he plays guitar all the time..I think pretty much all music directors have same lifestyle [maybe some wives work n some not]..
    if u wanna be dedicated musician/guitarist/singer/engineer/doctor/astronaut/clerk/accountant/software engineer/actor/model/painter/dancer/manager whatever it is..then take necessary actions..this applies to all goals
    for u as suggested by some members like joining trinity or any even julliards etc is good..n dont forget to practice..as well as..dont give up citing marriage,babies etc..women give up even thier life's goals stating these as excuse
    doesnt matter what grad u did..ur passion is what counts.two of MY seniors in engineering college ended up being musicians instead of being lost in the herd as IT professionals-one a fairly accomplished keyboard player n another a singer..both compose together n have brought out a well appreciated album in malayalam 'Thaalam'.Listen to the songs and you will realize the passion these men have for what they are doing.The singer guy is quite famous as well in his homeland as a playback singer!
    the moral is u can live anyway u want provided u dont become a burden to anyone..even just eat,sleep,and play guitar!
    thank you

Komal :)

13. komal29

komal29 New Member

a message to all the men who posted in this thread as well as who are just reading..do us a favour[me n nandy as we r the only feminine gender participating in the discussion,as per my knowledge]..go to the thread i have started asking 'what is the definiton of a real man' according to you...post your replies..am very curious to know the answer esp from the men who have participated in this discussion n posted so many things abt their opinion of being a man..coz thats what triggered the idea to start a thread as i was curious to get a structured,full answer from each one of u abt what it takes to be a man for u!

p.s-there was mention of men with wierd fetishes..i could make out one man's from the buzz words n statements that i have seen in many posts of his..!
    like dominatrix,dungeon,catsuits,'i love bad girls'..etc..LOL..no offense..its a well known fact human beings have weaknesses and that all kinda people exist in this world

14. Vader

Vader New Member

.../thread

15. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

the only prob is ..that i found it utterly useless.. :p

16. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

who said real man doesnt exist...man drinking real fruit juice...is a real man....the inverted image of man...is a real man...see there are so many real men...

17. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

well that's what i have been saying, that is " YOUR " image of a real man..what " YOU " think a real mn to be...others may not be thinking on the same wavelength as you...as simple as that.

18. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

atleast real men's image do exist...;)...

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

WTF is going on at IGT?
    We have a thread reviewer working here?

What's the pay?

20. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

no thread reviewing .. crazy opinions oozin out of everywhere and anywhere..