:(

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Nov 25, 2011.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, I was thinking I'd have to say it but thank you!

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I agree with the second part of the statement and not the first. I'd say that weak mean cover up for themselves under the guise of gentlemanliness and manners and being the 'nice guy' in general. A strong man can be a gentleman without being pussy-whipped.

I understand what you're trying to say but I would change the context a little. The people you are talking about are the ones who cling on to relationships that a strong person would not...out of fear that they would not find someone else. This applies for both men and women. I find it good that we're entering an age where women are getting stronger. This makes it harder for the weak male to thrive...40 years ago, this weak male would compensate for his ineptitude in life by beating up his wife (I realize this also happens fairly frequently today).

The Beatles were hardly the most manly icons...also, not every bit of what we read or see is reflective of an entire period. However, this point is not important here.

You seem to be romanticizing the idea of the caveman with complete disregard to the consequences. It's like romanticizing the idea of how a single ruler will be more effective than a democracy.

You talk of these men like there was an army of such people whereas the truth is probably closer to the idea that subjugation was usually forced and therefore temporary. Like I said, I do believe that strong men exist today much like they existed before...the difference is that weak men are being found out because women are getting stronger. Another difference is that strong women are not always being burnt at a stake like they used to be.

I don't think it is anything to be ashamed of. The pussy whipped man would have been a pussy whipped man even before if the woman had had the power to say no to him then. Earlier, he could get by with the help of marital rape.

The context of the whole discussion above is, of course, with a small minority of the Indian population. The majority of them still lives in a period which some of you seem to fondly remember.

You, sir, have won this thread.

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You pretty much killed your post by trying to explain that.

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

R.I.P. my post

5. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

uncle chips do not have a tazzoo in them..

6. anisha_astrolog

anisha_astrolog New Member

even if you don't like society, accept the fact that to simply eat, sleep and play guitar you still need some cash and cash won't come knocking at your door. accept the fact that to have some comfort you will have to sacrifice some comfort.

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Actually even when humans were cave dwellers, foragers, hunter gatherers, they had time for all leisure activities (perhaps similar to what we have today = actually today we may have lesser time for leisure).
    That's how well defined societies came into existence and evolved.

There was no cash at that time.

Today also if you need to SIMPLE EAT, SLEEP and PLAY GUITAR - you need to have rich parents, or you need to be a SUCCESSFUL musician.

8. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

or you need to be players..like good and smart..real smart..players..!

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Who will provide you with money and/or service and commodities essential for living?

10. shyam23

shyam23 New Member

think about it this way.
    First you fall in love with a rich guy / girl [or if you are rich, fall in love with a poor guy/girl] spend time in love and all that and "just sit , eat, sleep and play guitar all day".... then when you go to get married, you will face some opposition, maybe the parents of the bride hate you, maybe you were a notorious playboy back in the day [or play girl], or maybe your parents and their parents are horrible enemies...
    you get separated, oh the pain... then the girl / guy decided to run away with you.

You pack your bags, everything is all set! You escape, but wait you either were caught by a family member or tattled by a little kid! You continue to escape, but your to-be-arranged husband or bride's brother cannot live with this insult and rushes after you.

[if you are a guy]
    At the train station, you try to console your beloved and tell her to go back, because you are a good person and apparently eloping isn't what you want. Then out of nowhere, the to-be-arranged bride's brother or husband appears and is pissed, he beats the crap out of you constantly, and you can't do a thing, your beloved tries to get in the way "Mat maro, please uuse chor do" [sry my hindi typing is horrible]

the furious to-be-arranged groom slaps your beloved across the face, she twirls and falls down 200 ft away where her head lands on a boulder and she becomes unconscious. You are extremely angry now, and you stand up and roar like a lion. and magically everyone steps back. They come and attack you, but you don't let that happen, you are furious and you grab their stick or whatever and you beat each one of them up. Your eyes falls on the groom, you walk towards him and then punch him again nad again until he is nothing but a bag of flesh and bones and blood... then your eyes goes towards your honey buns, and you rush over there, caress her head nad tells her "Nahi, uut jao, muhje aakela mat choro"
    and she wakes up, and she stands up [OMG!!!] and then you wipe the blood from her head, and you hug. and then "ouch" a mind numbing pain enters you, and 10 seconds later doubles! you turn around, your beloved gasp at the open gash in your back, and your eyes hit glare at the blood covered knife, held by the groom to be.

You rush at him, not caring for all the blood you lost, and you beat him up. then the family members comes lift you off him, and look at your condition. They feel pity for you now [because they have been told the truth or something] and then everything blacks out. You re wake with you getting married, and you are wealthy as hell! But it comes at a cost, you are running your in-laws multi billion dollar company and you have lost all your guitar playing time.

[f you are a girl]
    At the train station, your beloved tries to console, you.. "Chalo vapus chalte hai" you shrug him off, and look away. Coward you think to your self Darrpok.... Suddenly your to be husband shows up and grabs your beloved by the collar. and starts punching him., Instead of using self defense or fighting back, your beloved is telling him that it is not what it looks like, the idiot, you say. then they start beating the hell out of him. 10 to 1 or something. You rush there because you want to save your aashiq. sure he was A COWARD, BUT YOU LOVE HIM, RIGHT?
    your groom grabs your hand and says " tuhje to baad me deklunga"
    and then he slaps you so hard you twirl for 200 feet and land next to a boulder where your head crashes and everything goes black...

you wake up with someone lightly tapping your face. You struggle to open your eyes and then see a blood covered man, with those green eyes. your beloved!! you hug him, and then get up! and she wipes the blood from your forehead, and he hugs you. Suddenly you are shaken, jolted or something. You pull away from your beloved who's eyes are crying for mercy, and he is again jolted. Your beloved turns around and you see blood oozing from his back...
    our beloved is really angry now and he rips off his clothes and then starts fighting, suddenly the pain is too much and after one K.O. he falls down into the hands of his family and his beloved's family. They start crying and saying they are sry, he goes to the hospital, then you guys get married, everything is happy again. you are now a family person and you have 10 kids, where oh where hs teh guitar playing gone!1

If you study and work hard:
    You study / work hard. You get a good job, and financial support, then you just spend life sitting , eating, sleeping and playing guitar all day

it's your choice :)

11. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

dude . . . guten morgan. . . w a k e . . u p . . . !!!

12. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

hey hey..players as in not cricket, soccer or those kinda players..
    players as in corns .. sm1 hu fools ppl and get off with their money..and have a good life...
    liivin happily ever after..lalala..end of the story.

13. srk54727

srk54727 New Member

Useless but a long thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyways ..

Since roadside guitarist concept has not really made its debut in India .. you can give it a shot .. then you can sleep, play guitar and eat (if the going is good) all day long .. :)

14. shyam23

shyam23 New Member

heh lolz
    I'm AWAKE!! I'm Awake!!

15. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

or you may end up starting your own guitar class... Btw nandy you should change title from :( to :)...and conclude this thread...

16. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

lol ..tru that :)

17. komal29

komal29 New Member

you are perfect match for @nandy0894...who wants to do the same!

18. komal29

komal29 New Member

hey not a bad idea..! the only thing is u need to spread a towel in front of you or place a plate...that way u can even earn! LOL

19. komal29

komal29 New Member

all girls love to marry a rich guy only even if they deny! LOL

20. komal29

komal29 New Member

y do u keep repeating this in all threads..to everyone lol..fine..join trinity...